Conceal and Carry School TV

crowsnake

Why has no one said anything about the new show on spike on Saturday Morning called Conceal and Carry School. It is only 30 mins. But it is teaching people. I just found it this morning but apparently it has been on a while, and no one said anything about it here That I see. Ruger has a big stake in sponsorship, and Cheaper than Dirt too. But people can watch it and learn without leaving the safty of their couch and not handling one of those scary guns until they feel comfortable. They can feed their curiosity and learn..

They also have Tactical Practical, What if, and Because Lives Depend On It. All 4 shows are on Saturday mornings. It lasts 2 hours. I DVR it ever Saturday because I'm on the west coast and they come on so early.:biggrin:

Watched a number of the shows after each one I said why did I waste my time! I have my DVR set to record each show. Lots of commercials, lots of profiling of the people enroled and boo hoo's of why they enroled in the class, shows a little of target shooting, and not enough good training!

It's more like an infomercial for ruger but it is good to tivo and run through it for the good points that it makes.

I like Ruger, but they are wasting a lot of cash on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I removed it from my DVR programing.

It beats the heck out of American Idol!

Don't get me started on tv programming these days.

You just settle down there Mr, haven't you heard that they have Steven Tyler as one of the judges this year. Anytime you can put an EX herion addict on the tube it always makes for good TV.:biggrin:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back