Computer problems

HK_packer

Is anyone else from this site having any odd or unusual things going on with your computer. This morning my firewall and been breached, cookie settings where changed. So lets keep an eye out people and if anyone else has had any trouble please let me know. Thanks

My biggest computer problem just involves the one that the FBI came and took away from me last week. Just walked in and asked if they could have it, didn't even use black helicopters, just a regular car that wasn't even black. :pleasantry:

They did ask if I had been trying to break into Roswell and I said no so they said we will find out.

What!!!

My biggest computer problem just involves the one that the FBI came and took away from me last week. Just walked in and asked if they could have it, didn't even use black helicopters, just a regular car that wasn't even black. :pleasantry:

They did ask if I had been trying to break into Roswell and I said no so they said we will find out.

There must be some more to it than what you are telling us. Would be interested to hear what developes from here.....

There must be some more to it than what you are telling us. Would be interested to hear what developes from here.....

Actually they didn't tell me much more than that other than that computer was traced back to an attempt to break into a high security area. They did give me a reciept for it. :pleasantry:

PS: They think that someone was able to break into it and hijack it as a proxy. It was a server sitting outside our firewall doing nothing but DNS service so I never paid any attention to it.

Last edited:

Let us know next time after the aliens come and actually take you with it in their spaceship! :laugh:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back