Come on Michiganders

skipjack_1st

I just had to start a new thread. Hopefully we here in Michigan can find something to report...

The list grows!

Well, since you started this thread...there will be seven more CPL holders in Lenawee County by the end of December or the first part of January. I believe our entire class got their paperwork/inking done in time for the December 14th gun board review. A few of us ordered holsters from ubgholsters.com and they should be in about the time I permits come back.

So, that's what's happening in our little Michigan world.

Michael

glad to see there will be seven more none felon, lawabiding people out there that might be able to help out if needed:)

One of our local ranges has CCW classes every other week. Limit of 20 people and they seem to have most classes close to full. I see the numbers licensed in MI is really quite high.

Hopefully the house bill, (not sure of the number right now), gets picked up and finished/passed in the 1st quarter. Sure would be nice to get rid of the 'safety inspection'.

How about this....

My know it all 21 year old son finally admitted he was not right... That open carry was not illegal just that there is not a specific law prohibiting it. Up to that point he swore it was illegal, has Hades frozen over?

Colder than....

My know it all 21 year old son finally admitted he was not right... That open carry was not illegal just that there is not a specific law prohibiting it. Up to that point he swore it was illegal, has Hades frozen over?

I understand Hell, MI freezes over quite often!:)
(Former MI resident)

moved back to michigan from utah not long ago. kinda sucks that I'm going to have to retake the classes and go through the waiting again to get the michigan permit and have my utah permit rendered useless.. but oh well.. at least I can! go michigan!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back