Come on Fl folks

sdf2000

Lets get something going here! I an setting here waiting for my permit ( 5 weeks now) and need to talk about it so the time goes a little faster.

How long did you wait??? I hope it will not go the full 90 days!! :eek:

Took me about 60 days.

Should have done electronic fingerprints. My son did and got his in less than 2 weeks.

Took me about 60 days.

Should have done electronic fingerprints. My son did and got his in less than 2 weeks.

Tell me about it!! :( If I knew then what I know now I would have. I took the class and just did it all right there. I have kicked myself many times since!! Want a shot go ahead. :D

fl ccw

90 days for me with 55 years of history to sort out son got his in 30 days 21 years old. hay im a florida newbe

andrewscostumleather.com is over here by newberry fl leather and it is top guality leather and people

Well I am now Florida bound! I'll be getting my permit as soon as I have a FL drivers license!

Why do you need to wait till you get a Florida drivers license?

All you need is an ID and an address; in fact when I applied for my permit I gave them my address in Florida and my mailing address in NY. They still put the FL address on the permit. Last time I went to FL I applied for a FL ONLY drivers license ( means I do not have to surrender my NY drivers license )

With the Florida carry permit and the Florida only drivers license I had no problems purchasing new guns and you become legal in a couple of states that state you must be a resident of Florida to carry.

Training

Does anyone know of a good place to get some training? Central or east central Florida!:D

training

When is the Lakeland gun show?

orlando this weekend--- training-http: //www.defensivetraininggroup.com/http://www.morrigan-consulting.com/ i have trained with these people and they are tops. even taught my wife I am not a part of any of these

orlando this weekend--- training-http: //www.defensivetraininggroup.com/http://www.morrigan-consulting.com/ i have trained with these people and they are tops. even taught my wife I am not a part of any of these

Doesn't Lakeland have one during the winter months? Thanks for the links but they are both in north Florida.....:confused:

Florida Bound, Luke?

Well I am now Florida bound! I'll be getting my permit as soon as I have a FL drivers license!

What happened Luke? Hatfields chase you out of West Virginia? <grin>

What city, Luke?

Best wishes and good luck with the site!

Bob

Here I am 6weeks and still counting for my permit!:( This is worse then waiting for christmas when I was a kid!!!:D

I believe I waited about 5 weeks...it's been about 9 years now that I've had it. I'm in Valrico, Fl...about 18 miles east of Tampa...been here since '91, and still lovin' it. Chat it up anytime you want....I'll be here.

Andrews

andrewscostumleather.com is over here by newberry fl leather and it is top guality leather and people

I ordered a a couple of holsters from him back in the early 90's. Great stuff. Does he have a store front that you can go to? If I am ever in FL I would like to look him up if he does.

I've been waiting almost 4 weeks. I didn't think about the point that kw051 made about checking a lot of years -- I'm 59. But, for some reason they can do the 3 day purchase check.

Jc40

When i applied for my carry permit(2003),they weren`t doing electronic finger prints at the time,and it took around 60 days for my permit to arrive.Now my friend who recieved his a year ago,only waited about three weeks so the electronic finger prints do speed things up.

Hello all!

I have been gone for a week and just got back. I see we still have some activity here thats great. And if anyone is wondering? I am still waiting for my permit!!! I did call yesterday and it has been sent, so that is something..:)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back