Colt M4 tactical Rimfire Carbine

Red Hat

Pics will have to come later since I've been under the weather for a few days. I was able to get out and pick it up though. A friend called me and said they got one in and I had first choice on it. I couldn't pass it up. They just showed it at the 2009 Shot Show and I have a feeling they will be a hot item. The price is not too bad. Dealers cost is around $525 and retail now is around $685. There are a few on Gunbrokers at the $685 range.

The Colt M4 Tactical Rimfire is made in Germany for Colt by Walther and distributed by Umarex, a paint ball gun company. The feel of the M4 is a little lighter that a comparable M4 5.56. There are no interchangeable parts other than maybe the carrying handle , flash hider, front sight and maybe the collapsible stock. The upper and lower are proprietary to the M4 rimfire. The lower receiver has dummy pins for the hammer and trigger and has a trigger housing that appears to be held in place by the pistol grip. The bolt catch is for looks only and is not functional. It comes with one 30rd mag and so far on their site they don't have extra mags available. I'll bug them for a while and how lo it take for them to get some. They do have a lot of cool accessories listed but the only thing available is a Walther scope.

Until I get a chance to take some pick this will have to do for now.:biggrin:

Link Removed

Very nice. I was in a local gun shop about an hour ago and was looking at the same exact rifle. How weird is that?

Nice. This is the first time I've seen one that's totally dedicated to a 22lr. I have a friend that has a 22lr upper for his M16. Talk about blowing through ammo! lol

Can wait to see some picks!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back