college students are not that bright

And these are the reason that America is going all to 5hit. These people are actually allowed to vote. They don't have a clue as to what they are doing. I am one of those that believe people should have to take a "common sense" test in order to be allowed to vote. It is a known medical fact that the brain does not even finish fully developing until you are 25. This video shows the world how pathetically stupid most our young people are.

See that? I knew someday I'd need my gun to defend my LIFE and LIBERTY. Just as the constitution allowed for. Our founding fathers knew something about human nature and tyranny.

college students are not that bright

WCBM TALKRADIO AM 680

The above is not generally a misstatement, but the video used to validate it really doesn't validate it at all. For one thing, Mark Dice, the person promoting the "petition," has been a political activist since he was in college, and was even a published author while still in college. He was, and remains, a fairly bright guy.

For another thing, the particular video at the link was shot on a college campus, so of course it's going to highlight deficiencies of college students. Dice, however, has more than 700 videos with similar content on a wide variety of subjects, and does as many in public places all around Southern California as at college campuses, and you could pick one shot outside of a senior center and claim that it validates the statement, "Old farts are not that bright," or one shot at the beach that validates the statement, "Beach-goers of all ages are not that bright."

The point being that Dice's intention is to expose ignorance wherever he finds it, and he finds it everywhere he goes, and within every group he approaches. The video exposes Americans (or visitors as the case may be) who are ignorant of the law, of the Constitution, of what it means to be free or what it takes to remain so. The ignorance he exposes is hardly limited to college students. It is quite literally all-inclusive of any and all groups we might imagine in America.

Blues

Americans for the most part are totally ignorant. About III% of the population really get it and by the numbers, three percent is a stretch.

We who have families are responsible for taking up the slack in our education system. We all need to school our own families on the Constitution, and what it means to be a citizen of the Republic of the United States of America. And if we don't, then we will reap the profits of our lack of attention to business. And here's why: Because the state of our Nation is now so bad that we are already reaping the benefits of our lack of attention to business... that business being paying attention to what our children are being taught in the public schools.

And these are the reason that America is going all to 5hit. These people are actually allowed to vote. They don't have a clue as to what they are doing. I am one of those that believe people should have to take a "common sense" test in order to be allowed to vote. It is a known medical fact that the brain does not even finish fully developing until you are 25. This video shows the world how pathetically stupid most our young people are.
I think we need to go back to when only land owners could vote.

Even if the OP said Americans are not that bright, I wouldn't have agreed with this assessment. I only got to 3:40 in the video before I vomited a little in my mouth and had to clean myself up. But here is what I noticed. Every person who Dice talked with was Asian and seemed to be a foreign student with one exception, a young white male. The young white male refused to sign it, all the Asians signed it.

If this trend became different after 3:40, please correct me, but what I got out of the first 1/3 of the video is that foreign students want America disarmed.

Americans for the most part are totally ignorant. About III% of the population really get it and by the numbers, three percent is a stretch.

1% of the people make things happen, 9% of the people watch things happen, and 90% of the people ask, what happened?

Ever wonder why the Bible so often references people to sheep? Because sheep are considered the dumbest animal on the planet.

my 23 year old son, recent college graduate has said how scary it is how ill informed and idiotic most of people in his age group are, my friends the future is bleak.

Only the "near future" (next 10 years) is bleak, and only for the unbelieving fool that gets Left Behind.

Link Removed

I know a few friends and myself would have greeted this guy in the same way we deal with the Westboro Baptist Church when they come on the University of Michigan's campus.

I will say it's hard being a gun owner in a college town but I try my best to educate my fellow students with the basics of firearm safety. For example, I dated one girl form London who never touched a gun, I had her at the range in two weeks, and another friend from India was scared shitless of all guns till I showed him my Glock 22 and field striped it for him. He is an engineer so the engineering of the gun impressed him, he now wants to hit the range with me sometime though he really is not ready yet. Most of the gun education these kids have is from video games and movies, they have little to no respect for guns so instead they demonize and shun them.

I was lucky enough to grow up with two grandparents who owned and used guns for hunting, sport, and self defense. My grandpa John would only let me shoot a new one of his guns after I knew how to make it safe, field strip/clean it, and put it back together. Seems like a good policy that I intend to follow with my kids. (Plus my guns get cleaned)

I think we need to go back to when only land owners could vote.
In NYS its land owners who pay almost the entire cost of schooling everyone. It's the low-life who fathers 6 kids and pays no tax. How about people paying the cost of education for their entire brood?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back