College Student Shoots, Kills Home Invader

MADnMO

Jesus - Our Greatest HOPE
It is a good thing they were not living on campus.

Link Removed

too bad the other bastid got away. if the student hadn't been packing we would probably be reading about a mass murder.

Now that is a clear thinking "Hero"! Works for me! All were very lucky. The ones that count anyway:yes2:

Last edited:
And did you see what the other students thought? Several of them said they were glad this guy was packing. Funny hwo those things don't get much media coverage, eh?

But I didn't think college kids were mature enough to carry guns and that if they did they be shooting each other over little disagreements. Because one college student had a means of protection 10 lives were saved and several girls were spared being raped by this animal. Maybe it's time to rethink college campus carry. How many may have been saved at Virginia Tech if just one had been armed there???

Oh and check out this comment! but be prepared to get pissed......

"THE GUY THAT WAS MURDERED IN THIS SHOOTING WAS MY 1ST COUSIN. I UNDERSTAND WHAT HE DID WAS WRONG BUT HE DIDNT DESERVE TO DIE FOR IT. YALL DONT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH PAIN THAT COST MY FAMILY. HE WASNT GOING TO KILL ANYBODY. THE ONE SHOT WAS ENOUGH HE DIDNT HAVE TO KILL HIM. AND PEOPLE NEED TO STOP TALKING NOISE ABOUT HIM. HE IS DEAD AND GONE. YALL BETTER BE THANKING GOD THAT OUR FAMILY DIDNT DO WHAT WAS PLANNED. "

Um how about the 10 that he held hostage at gun point? Hearing them count bullets thinking there lives were about to end? or the trauma the girl suffered while they waited to be raped and killed? I'm sure these 10 and their families would love to go through that again!

But I didn't think college kids were mature enough to carry guns and that if they did they be shooting each other over little disagreements. Because one college student had a means of protection 10 lives were saved and several girls were spared being raped by this animal. Maybe it's time to rethink college campus carry. How many may have been saved at Virginia Tech if just one had been armed there???

Oh and check out this comment! but be prepared to get pissed......

"THE GUY THAT WAS MURDERED IN THIS SHOOTING WAS MY 1ST COUSIN. I UNDERSTAND WHAT HE DID WAS WRONG BUT HE DIDNT DESERVE TO DIE FOR IT. YALL DONT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH PAIN THAT COST MY FAMILY. HE WASNT GOING TO KILL ANYBODY. THE ONE SHOT WAS ENOUGH HE DIDNT HAVE TO KILL HIM. AND PEOPLE NEED TO STOP TALKING NOISE ABOUT HIM. HE IS DEAD AND GONE. YALL BETTER BE THANKING GOD THAT OUR FAMILY DIDNT DO WHAT WAS PLANNED. "

Um how about the 10 that he held hostage at gun point? Hearing them count bullets thinking there lives were about to end? or the trauma the girl suffered while they waited to be raped and killed? I'm sure these 10 and their families would love to go through that again!

Wonder what they had planned? Did they drop that plan because they were afraid to get what the perp got?

New Threads

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back