Coalition of CT Sportsmen?

They kept an eye on the goings on up in Hartford and posted updates on proposed bills, contact info for local reps and senators, a calendar of events like gun shows, fund raisers, fishing/hunting/shooting events etc... they were even fighting the pointless ban on the AK-47 in CT with the help of attorney Ralph Sherman out of New Britain.

I was going to join up this year and in January the site was down. It sill is down but I have been contacted by Robert Crook who apparently was in charge of the site or a ranking member of the Coalition of CT Sportsmen explaining that the site has been down due to the hosting company going belly up and that it would be back online soon.

In the meantime he sends out the updates and information that would normally be available posted on the site to those wishing to subscribe.

You can contact him or subscribe to the updates by emailing the subject line "Put me on the list" to [email protected]

We need an org like this in CT. I'll join when their sight is up again. Keep us posted here in the CT thread. BTW, the AK ban is totally ridiculous. My buddy bought an AK in 5.45. They only banned AKs in 7.62! WTF!?:boom06:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back