Cnn

CNN = Commie News Network, I love a lawyer from one of the most crime ridden states with no guns allowed overlooking the stats on crime in states where people have the right to carry, which by the way under the 2nd Amendment is everywhere.

And as if the article isn't full of enough crap, just read the comments and your head may explode.
What a bunch of morons with zero clue how "stand your ground" or even "self defense justification" in any case work.
(I can go push you down and when you swing on me I'll shoot you and get off scott free!)

CNN has anti-gun bias. This is news to whom?

Young men, of course, often get in conflicts where they are threatening one another: that is, where both of them are trying to scare the other with "imminent great bodily harm." Florida's law may allow one of those chest-bumping young men, without consequence, to end the mutual dispute by shooting the other dead on the street. When it is over, the only witness may be the shooter, and his version of events will presumptively control. There is no morality in this rule.
This is the first step towards cultural correction. For so long, the popular culture has told these inner city youth that it's appropriate to act the alpha male and threatening other people with great bodily harm is the surest route toward winning respect within your peer group. It's now time to weed these illeducated miscreants from society and letting them kill one another seems the most efficient way to do it.

There is nothing else factual in this opinion piece of any accuracy worth mentioning.

CNN wasn't that bad....25 years ago. Today they are only part of the ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN/PBS/MSNBC Obama-controlled news network.

If one fails to see the liberal bias in today's "mainstream media" they obviously agree with it, or aren't listening. I generally can't watch news from any of the above for more than 2 minutes without getting my intelligence insulted at least once.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back