Climate change must-watch/read

Not believing in science is a conservative attribute

Don't believe in JUNK Science. The British Scientists that came up with the scam to promote this agenda LIED and then they destroyed their model so no one could fact check them. Maybe you think thats a Conservative negativity, but beats being a Koolaid drinking Libtard !

Matt Lauer put his foot in his mouth a few years ago. While talking about "unprecedented" polar ice loss, he made the remark that shipping channels that haven't been open since the late 1800s are open once again. Huh?! Unprecedented?! These are the same shipping lanes that were used by whalers and sealers.

Unprecedented. Right.

Howdy,

With Global Warming/Climate Change/Regional Climate Change/etc. follow the money.

One of the main "Think Tanks" against GW/CC/RCC gets 95% of its funding from Big Oil with +50% coming from BP.

Why on Earth would BP spend BILLION$ each and every year trying to convince people that GW/CC/RCC isn't real?

Between BP, Exxon Mobile, ConocoPhillips and ChiCom, they provide +95% of the funding for "groups" that try to convince people GW/CC/RCC does exist and isn't real.

I do NOT believe Big Foot is real and I know he doesn't exist but at the same time I'm not spend a single red cent to prove this is true because I know he doesn't exist and isn't real.

Pretty simple.

Paul

Can't build a oil pipeline because a rich liberal railroad tycoon, Warren Buffet, wants oil moved on his rails. Right follow the money.

Howdy,

With Global Warming/Climate Change/Regional Climate Change/etc. follow the money.

One of the main "Think Tanks" against GW/CC/RCC gets 95% of its funding from Big Oil with +50% coming from BP.

Pretty simple Paul

Name the "main think tank" or crawl back in your mom's basement and shut up. You don't have a clue what you're talking about....as usual.

Nobody ever talks about the toxic manufacturing processes that go into "green" products. We produce, we pollute. All industrial nations pollute. Oh, but it's "green" stuff, so we're good to go!

Nobody ever talks about the toxic manufacturing processes that go into "green" products. We produce, we pollute. All industrial nations pollute. Oh, but it's "green" stuff, so we're good to go!
I agree!!!!

Completely impractical (low range/high recharge time) electric cars are supposed to be non polluting yet very toxic processes (that consume energy) are used to make the batteries (not to mention disposing/recycling old batteries and the by products involved) and the electricity to charge them has to come from... electric power plants that uses some kind of fuel (coal/nuke) that produces pollution.

Of course proponents of clean energy would have us all live our lives within the very limited range of a single charge of our itty bitty electric cars and they would say that windmills, solar power, or nuke plants (now there is a potential to pollute!) will provide the electricity.... but no one is talking about how much land surface area would need to be covered with solar cells, or how many windmills that slow the wind are needed (a windmill in every back yard?), or how we will dispose of used radioactive (that has a half life of thousands!!! of years) material. All they ever do is get that starry eyed look when they talk about clean energy as they sneer down their noses at those who want actual scientific research and real world practical solutions.

Could electricity from other sources replace the petro/coal based sources we have now? Perhaps... but I doubt it can be done with billions of windmills that slow the wind to the point there isn't any wind (at the altitude feasible to build windmills) to turn the windmills... or solar cells that cover up land needed for food production... or nuke plants susceptible to melt downs that have the potential to spread radioactive pollution like Fukushima's recent disaster releasing radioactive water into the sea to spread where ever the current takes it.

But until there is a for real scientific study... instead of an agenda driven bunch of junk science intended to support that agenda... that takes a factual look at ALL the possible consequences, intended and unintended, I will be unimpressed and less than enthusiastic about any so called eco friendly alternative sources of energy.

They charge them with beautiful green energy. The kind that emits only pure tree hugging approved emissions. Emotion and politics will save this planet. We must have faith. :sarcastic:

Neal Boortz used to say, Tree huggers are like Watermelon. Green on the outside, red on the inside. Makes perfect sense to me.

it was chili today and hot tamale. Does my flatulence contribute to climate change. guess i will need to stay away from the pintos.

Maybe it is just too many people. Lets start by getting rid of those that complain about population explosion. I presume they are altruistic and are interested in saving the earth. For you global warming freaks lets see how honest you are...start walking. Use nothing that requires any petroleum product such as grease for a roller blade or bicycle wheel. If enough of you folks would start that, oh yeah...live in a tent...no light that requires any source of energy...no not even solar panels...those things are really poisonous...the Earth will heal. Most global warming lefties insist on living in urban sprawl with very neatly manicured lawns or they insist on living in HOA's and adore making rules that all shall cut their lawns or suffer the penalty of expulsion. Most lefty global warming freaks are phony phony phony and even phony.

oh yeah...one other thing...those global warming lefties that live in tiny little houses in tiny little communities, bull doze your house, give the land to the county to have it turned into a bio-retention facility. If you won't do that just shut the hell up. You are making my head hurt

Don't believe in JUNK Science. The British Scientists that came up with the scam to promote this agenda LIED and then they destroyed their model so no one could fact check them. Maybe you think thats a Conservative negativity, but beats being a Koolaid drinking Libtard !

Fools don't believe in science period, they are gullible followers that don't research on their own. I'd be surprised if you knew a word besides "libtard"

Potentially ominous news on point: Link Removed
Good... throw a cap on it and start using the methane to fuel power plants to make more electricity to recharge all those itty bitty electric cars.

Fools don't believe in science period, they are gullible followers that don't research on their own. I'd be surprised if you knew a word besides "libtard"

If you were not a libtard but instead were a true believer you wouldn't be burning fossil fuels by plugging in your itty bitty computer to type your nonsense on internet forums. Another hypocrite in the earth is warming crowd.

it was chili today and hot tamale. Does my flatulence contribute to climate change. guess i will need to stay away from the pintos.

Maybe it is just too many people. Lets start by getting rid of those that complain about population explosion. I presume they are altruistic and are interested in saving the earth. For you global warming freaks lets see how honest you are...start walking. Use nothing that requires any petroleum product such as grease for a roller blade or bicycle wheel. If enough of you folks would start that, oh yeah...live in a tent...no light that requires any source of energy...no not even solar panels...those things are really poisonous...the Earth will heal. Most global warming lefties insist on living in urban sprawl with very neatly manicured lawns or they insist on living in HOA's and adore making rules that all shall cut their lawns or suffer the penalty of expulsion. Most lefty global warming freaks are phony phony phony and even phony.
Good points! I wonder how much each house and each vehicle owned by the zealous global warming faithful contribute to.... global warming.

Oh... and how about the high priest of the global warming fuster cluck Al Gore?

Link Removed

Al Gore’s Personal Energy Use Is His Own “Inconvenient Truth"

Gore’s home uses more than 20 times the national average.

Last night, Al Gore’s global-warming documentary, An Inconvenient Truth, collected an Oscar for best documentary feature, but the Tennessee Center for Policy Research has found that Gore deserves a gold statue for hypocrisy.

Gore’s mansion, located in the posh Belle Meade area of Nashville, consumes more electricity every month than the average American household uses in an entire year, according to the Nashville Electric Service (NES).
-snip-

Wow. This in reply to a post in which 45 words other than "libtard" were used. Cognitive dissonance much? Obviously so if you're a stinkin' global warmer.
pajenry_by_laoperz.gif

Are you a scientist? If not, then do you "research on your own," or blindly follow the global warming doctrinaire scientists who do actually do some semblance of research? Swallowing huge doses of BS that originate from the utterly and fully discredited IPCC reports and the CRU at East Anglia isn't "researching on your own" pal.

Nine posts in and you're already calling well-established regular members names. This ought to be fun to watch.....NOT!

Blues

Earth farts. Damn. Looks like I'm going to have to hold 'em in a little longer, and pray my body reabsorbs the methane and other toxins without meeting Mr. spontaneous combustion.

Good thing I don't smoke.

As for this Global Warming scare. I'll quote the Duke "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining".

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back