Clay County fair.

JDIOWA

Does anyone in northern part of state know if the Clay County fair grounds is gun free? I've been looking everywhere I can think of and can't seem to find out. Heading there with family tomorrow and wondering if I leave it home or not.

Haven't noticed any no guns signs.

Does anyone in northern part of state know if the Clay County fair grounds is gun free? I've been looking everywhere I can think of and can't seem to find out. Heading there with family tomorrow and wondering if I leave it home or not.

I've been going to the fairgrounds for years for the annual Highland Games and carrying in well concealed. Of course, at those games, there are enough bladed weapons carried and/or on display (and some antique firearms) that modern firearms are irrelevant.

I've been going to the fairgrounds for years for the annual Highland Games and carrying in well concealed. Of course, at those games, there are enough bladed weapons carried and/or on display (and some antique firearms) that modern firearms are irrelevant.

Except for a gun that shoots.... well.... bladed weapons, how could bladed weapons ever render guns irrelevant?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back