City of Brotherly Love??

Hate to sound racist, but he looked like the "token" white guy on the bus. Racism stinks no matter which way it goes.

wow who pissed in her cornflakes ???????????? geesh i know i would have got up swinging or cutting up a beyotch ..looks like she ran to the first whitey on the bus and just hauled off on him ......smmfh too:eek:

Damned if ya do, damned if ya don't. If he would have stood up and cracked that woman in the skull he would've had to fight a bus load o' blacks and if he would've had a gun for SD he would've had to shoot a bus load of blacks. I would have shot her then dealt with the others as a crazed psycho white dude. "Which one of ya MFR's is next, wooo hoooo wooo hooo, wooo hooo, bwaaahahaha, go ahead make my day-----driver can I get off the bus now"?

i was just watching earlier on you tube a vid of about five girls about 14 yo who one swiped an iphone from a young white pregnant woman and she tried to get it back and all five attacked her and her husband i just shook my head watching that video. they were young kids 14 years old done that horrible assault on that woman and her boyfriend who tried to get his wifes phone back wt-??????????? nobody even bothered to call 911 either but the driver who parked and waited for police..thankfully they were all arrested and rightfully so
but it amazing and scary to see kids that young acting so violent and vicious brazen enough to snatch someone phone out of someone hand and just casually walk on like that young thug girl did .........my god

As a "whitey" with a PA LTCF who carries a CC, I'm having 2nd thoughts about going to Philadelphia and riding the SEPTA system.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back