church carry

To many Hypocrite's in church so I go to the range on Sunday morning while everyone is at church. :)

Church is where hypocrites and sinners are welcome. It's preaching to the choir that doesn't make a lot of sense. They already get it.

Being a real Christian is a hard thing to do. Some never achieve that lofty goal.

We carry at church just like any other place (lawful) I do tell the folks sure am glad only the sinners come... cause if all the perfect ones came we would REALLY be messed up LOL As the pastor we are teaching the example of leadership...to forgive and ask for forgiveness when involved in sin. Our young people need the example of the truth LIVED out by real men of integrity.

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

I do, I am an usher at our church and our pastor knows I carry. We've had issues with people trying to break into the parishioner's cars in the past.

I do, I am an usher at our church and our pastor knows I carry. We've had issues with people trying to break into the parishioner's cars in the past.

This is same reason we do. Have run several out of parking lot. Also have had people break in on Sunday's between services and steal sound equipment etc. so 10 or so known people carry every Sunday. The ushers the sound board guy and 3-4 in each section of members in the auditorium. Couple up front couple in back. That doesn't include the police officer and the secret service agent who carry 24/7 365 obviously as well. They just open carry with badges.

Edc: taurus 24/7 g2 compact 9mm.

If one googles "church shooting" it becomes immediately apparent that churches offer no sanctuary whatsoever against acts of unspeakable violence. Any church, priest, minister, or pastor that categorically forbids the carry of firearms in church by its members, without otherwise providing robust security, is guilty of abandoning their flock.

We have the sheriff, police chief who I know carry, a member watching the parking lot, and a few others like me, who carry also.

I always liked the story my grandfather told us, when pastors would park their double barrel shotgun across the podium and keep one eye open when they prayed!

WATCH and PRAY!

Lock 'n Load, Tapatalk!!

how many conceal carry into church ???

I conceal carry everywhere there isn't a metal detector, whether or not there's a GFZ sign on a door! Especially at my church! The last pastor al so carried there, he said he had the best view of the congregation/audience, because he was standing up front of everyone. Our rained ushers and some congregation also carry!

My pastor may have known but no one has ever said anything. CC is CC. As for other places that ARE posted, I obey the law as written otherwise I'm just and armed felon. I DO NOT patronize ANY business that prohibits CC. Of course, I have never bought a Eton John Album either. I will not support anyone that goes against my set of values.
To the LIBTurds..............get over it, It's America.

As of right now, I do not but, I have been thinking about it. My pistol stays in the truck while I am inside the church. After reading this thread and seeing how many that does CC in the church I will give it a go on Sunday.

As of right now, I do not but, I have been thinking about it. My pistol stays in the truck while I am inside the church. After reading this thread and seeing how many that does CC in the church I will give it a go on Sunday.

Our church parking has been the target of thieves on a number of occasions. After we had several guns stolen during a revival some years back, many people decided that the place to keep your firearm during church was "on your person".

-

Good for you brother! We grew up being taught to watch out for one another. Remember they never took the life of Jesus....He gave it!

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

Our church parking has been the target of thieves on a number of occasions. After we had several guns stolen during a revival some years back, many people decided that the place to keep your firearm during church was "on your person".

-
I believe that to be true everywhere. I certainly won't leave a gun in my car.

A church makes a nice target for religious fanatics. But then so does Walmart, or any place where breathing Christians congregate. I carry in my church. Not sure that killing someone for breaking into you car at church constitutes, fear of your life.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back