CHUCK NORRIS...is such a bad @$$...

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Chuck Norris does his own taxes and the IRS WILL NOT audit them!!!

Chuck Norris counted to infinity...twice!

Chuck Norris is the only guy who can beat Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light because the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris!

When Chuck Norris does push-ups, he's not pushing himself up, he's actually pushing the Earth down.

Chuck Norris doesn't "style" his hair. It lies perfectly in place out of sheer terror.

Outer space exists because it's too afraid to be on the same planet as Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris...

Chuck Norris...sleeps with his boots on. That way when his feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan cries out "OH CRAP...HE"S AWAKE!!!"

Doesn't any number divided by zero equal one? I seem to remember something like that from high school.

Any number except zero divided by zero is either infinity or indeterminate according to what you are doing. zero divided by zero is defined as one. All that is dependent on you not being Chuck Norris.

I thought I let you guys know that Chuck Norris Brother was kill in Vietnam .He was a Infantryman with the 101 ABN DIV...He was kill in 1971 or 1972 ,,I can not remember,,,Chuck Norris and his family are just American like the rest of us,,,But there family had to pay a price that not all family's had to ,for the freedom of all Americans,,,,

Remember several months ago, Chuck Norris said he wishes he could walk through a congressional meeting, and have Ron Paul point out all the corrupt politicians so he could choke them out.

Chuck Norris is not just a bad @$$ in the movies, he really is in real life.

Link Removed

Remember several months ago, Chuck Norris said he wishes he could walk through a congressional meeting, and have Ron Paul point out all the corrupt politicians so he could choke them out.

Chuck Norris is not just a bad @$$ in the movies, he really is in real life.

Link Removed

he also said he has lots of guns... and they are not for hunting.. gotta respect that guy. he sees what's going on and he is not afraid to let idiots know what he thinks. I'd love to see him choke some of them out.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back