Check Out The New Site!

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the NEW USA Carry! As you can see we've done a complete redesign of the website to make it more usable for everyone. It has been just about 6 months since the site went live and it has come a long way since then with over 2,400 members! We have also made a few other changes which are noted below.

- Custom User Titles: You can now change what your user title says be editing your profile. Of course, stay within the rules of the site.
- Site Supporter Memberships: We now offer a Bronze, Silver, and Gold Site Supporter Membership. Currently this is the only a way to help support USA Carry. You get a custom Site Supporter graphic under your name in posts and on your profile. Old Site Supporters have been moved into a Life Site Supporter status since they were ones that helped get us to where we are today.
- New Links Directory: We've changed over to a new format which is similar to the forums but just for links. I'm in the process of adding all the old links but you can also recommend some yourself.
- Gallery: Users can upload images to the site now to be shown in our Gallery. You can also use these images in your posts on the forums.
- Permit Info: We've updated the main permit info page to include a map so you can just click the state you are looking to get information on.
- Gun Term Glossary: With the help from members, we've put together a gun glossary. It will most likely always be a work in progress but there's a lot of info in there. We've also added some other "internet" terms for some of the shortcuts people use on the forums.

We will also be starting weekly giveaways over the next few weeks. That's right! You're going to have a changes to get some great gear and other firearms related giveaways. All you need to do to get a chance to win this is to post on the forums! That's all! Each relevant post you made will be credited as a ticket toward winning a weekly giveaway. And what I mean by relevant is that plain fly by posts will not be counted. For examples, "Yea", "Me too", etc. I won't be TOO picky about this but I think you'll get the idea.

Stay tuned for even more updates coming soon. I am in the process of a few other changes but couldn't wait any longer to release the new site.

Thanks! We've got a few bugs to fix now that we're running the new site but overall I think it looks great!

Looks good. Now I have to get used to it, but I think it will be easier. This is the best site of its type on the net.

Thanks guys. I think I am about done for the night. I'll be back on tomorrow.

I like the fact that you can change your title, under your name. Isn't that a privelige reserved for supporters, or people with a lot of posts, on other sites?

I like the fact that you can change your title, under your name. Isn't that a privelige reserved for supporters, or people with a lot of posts, on other sites?

Usually it is but I wanted to get rid of the generic titles based on your posts. Now if you are a supporter, you will get a graphic as your usertitle stating the level of membership kind of like how mine says Site Admin.

Luke, the new design is outstanding. The only problem I see is the state law area. When I click on the Georgia Concealed Permit Information area it takes me back to the home page, or am I doing something wrong?

Luke, the new design is outstanding. The only problem I see is the state law area. When I click on the Georgia Concealed Permit Information area it takes me back to the home page, or am I doing something wrong?

Are you clicking on GA in the map? I get set here
Link Removed

Are you clicking on GA in the map? I get set here
Link Removed

I'm using the Forums/ Georgia/ Georgia CCW Info And Laws Added/ Georgia Concealed Permit Information. When I click on "Georgia Concealed Permit Information" it takes me back to the home page. I tried clicking Georgia on the map and the map changes to show permits accepted but that's all.

I'm using the Forums/ Georgia/ Georgia CCW Info And Laws Added/ Georgia Concealed Permit Information. When I click on "Georgia Concealed Permit Information" it takes me back to the home page. I tried clicking Georgia on the map and the map changes to show permits accepted but that's all.

Perfect, thanks. That's an old/bad link. I'll have to go through and make some updates.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back