Check Gas Prices in your area.

in my area the price is usually .20 cent's from high to low so not to big of a deal to see where to buy. 409 to 419 right now. two weeks ago 267

well... americans DO love to complain.

Correction. Liberal Americans, particularly the "have nots" are the ones who love to complain. As for gas prices, seriously though, even though we're only paying half of what Europeans are paying, these high gas prices aren't sustainable in this economy over the long run.

It only shows that the Germans like to gouge they people more than we will let them here.:thank_you2:

It only shows that the Germans like to gouge they people more than we will let them here.:thank_you2:

Actually, there are more taxes per gallon of gas in Europe than in the U.S. Over there, it's not the oil companies, but rather, the government.

Correction. Liberal Americans, particularly the "have nots" are the ones who love to complain. As for gas prices, seriously though, even though we're only paying half of what Europeans are paying, these high gas prices aren't sustainable in this economy over the long run.

you are right.. I was not suggesting that americans just shut up about it being so high due to the fact that it is much higher in other places. I agree tht something has to be done to protect our way of life.

you are right.. I was not suggesting that americans just shut up about it being so high due to the fact that it is much higher in other places. I agree tht something has to be done to protect our way of life.

Over here in the Hoosier State the drivers are being doubly screwed because Indiana is one of only seven states that charges a sales tax on gasoline.

379 today went down 25 cents. no complaints here i could ride a bike if i really wanted to but would rather drive, saves alot of time. 18 miles to work i don't think i could make it on a bike.

379 today went down 25 cents. no complaints here i could ride a bike if i really wanted to but would rather drive, saves alot of time. 18 miles to work i don't think i could make it on a bike.

Don't you wish you were as lucky as I? I live across the street from my job, and I walk to work every day. If I have to be there at 5:00, I can walk out the door at 4:55 and still be a couple of minutes early :smile:

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back