Cheapest 30-round mags?

AndeyHall

Hey guys I'm trying to buy up some 30-round mags. Anybody know the cheapest place online to buy good mags?

What type of weapon? Where are you located? In my area the military surplus store has brand new 30 rnd for AR-15's, the sporting good store and the two guns shops all for under $20.00. Try Amazon, Cheaper than Dirt, Sportsman's, let us know what you find.

Sorry I'm so use to thinking AR-15's that I don't think anything else when I say 30-round magazines.

I`ve been searching for AR 15 and AK 47 magazines for the last week, and the best price I have been able to find for both was $6.99 plus shipping. I just ordered three Korean
AK 47 magazines for $6.99 each. Maybe as it gets closer to Christmas we can find some good deals on magazines and ammo.

Finally managed to get to the PSA in Greenville and got 6 30-rounders for 5.99 each. Exactly what I was looking for so it worked out. Didn't even have to fight the Black Friday rush. There was a little traffic but managed to be a fairly painless trip.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back