Cheaper to buy a gun at a store or at a gun show?

tquadeer

Hi everyone, its my first time buying a gun, would it be cheaper to buy it at a store or to buy it at a gun show, and what are the price differences on average?

Hi everyone, its my first time buying a gun, would it be cheaper to buy it at a store or to buy it at a gun show, and what are the price differences on average?

The cheapest place to buy a gun is the place that has the lowest price. That might be a retail store, it might be at a gun show, it might be from a private party. There is no set rule. You have to do your research and find the place that has what you are looking for at the best price.

Do a lot of research before you decide on a particular gun. Once you are sure what you want, check out local places, stores, gun shows, etc. Then go on line & check out as many sites as you can. Try, Cheaper Than Dirt, Bud's, K.Y Gun Co & dozens of other on line retailers. Another option is Armslist for a local private sale. Just be careful of who you deal with. Lots of creeps out there.

Good luck with your search. Keep this thread alive, we can steer you in the right direction.

The cheapest place to buy a gun is the place that has the lowest price. That might be a retail store, it might be at a gun show, it might be from a private party. There is no set rule. You have to do your research and find the place that has what you are looking for at the best price.

A pawn shop would be the cheapest place.

Decide what gun you want, shop around dealers to get a price range . Go to a Gun Show on the last day a couple of hours before closing.
Have CASH in hand and you may get lucky and find someone that did not have a good show and make cash offers.
You may get lucky.

I tend to buy all mine from GrabAGun.com and have it shipped to my local FFL Dealer. Simple $20.00 FYI Fee and best deals in the internet.
d48c57f2c42ceee46bd30e1b38737957.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Let your fingers do the walking on your keyboard. It's the best way to shop. Saves time and you money.

It depends upon:
  • the gun show
  • the store
  • the gun
I've gotten good deals at gun shows AND in stores.

My last gun purchased was a 3 1/2" Citadel M1911, on which I got a great deal at a local chain. I've gotten great deals at shows. If you want something that's in high demand with a low supply, you're going to pay a lot no matter where you go, unless you buy from a financially stressed individual who just needs the money.

You're going to have to comparison shop, at gun shows, gun stores, and online.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back