Cheap holster = gun in toilet .....

Yeah, after the second drop out of my cheap IWB holster, I immediately went out and bought a new one. Thankfully, neither of my drops were into a toilet. (And neither were in public either.)

I checked every bottle of gun cleaner I own. None guarantee the removal of toilet ring.

I would suggest picking up some scrubbing bubbles just in case.

I checked every bottle of gun cleaner I own. None guarantee the removal of toilet ring.

Warbirds- does your handle have anything to do with antique aircraft? What's your poison?

rdc2co:258998 said:

Warbirds- does your handle have anything to do with antique aircraft? What's your poison?

Just a fascination with WW2 aircraft since I was a child.

Just a fascination with WW2 aircraft since I was a child.

I need to make you jealous- I got to handle the controls on a P-51 in July 2008. Collings Foundation takes their P-51 around the country and in exchange for wiping out my savings account, I went for a ride and spent about 30 (or so) minutes playing with it... Beats the H** out of that Cessna 172! If you get a chance, DO IT!!!

That's one reason in public restrooms I always use the provided gun hook installed on the inside the door of most stalls.

Choc choc chocolatey chew chew chewey, Junior! Get that LCR out of the toilet bowl. :shout:

Now you see, this is why every one in the world needs to carry a Glock, when they fall in the tolet you just pick them out and shoot them, no cleaning needed..........LOL :pleasantry:

I respectfully submit that should ABSOLUTELY have taken a picture to post here for the enjoyment of others.

I guess the gun needed a good cleaning. I got into holster making because of a cheapie nylon holster. It was the only one I could find that fit my handgun. It fell out while I was hiking and got dinged up. After that, I decided to make my own.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back