Certificate of Achievment

retiredman

This question is for fellow instructors in Oklahoma

Why do we get such a ratty looking certificate to make a copy of, and fill in the information.

I find no information, or statute, or law that says as instructors we cannot create our own certificate based on the one that cleet provides in color.

It is a shame that we are given a ratty copy of theirs to recopy and issue.

I will be calling Cleet and try to get more information on the law regarding this

I talked to OSBI in Oklahoma today, and I have to use the ratty copy that Cleet provides. Well at least I can put it on Parchment paper to look a little better.

Even though I'm not an instructor in OK, I'd like to express my opinion on this. How easy would it be for any average person to obtain that cert, fill in bogus information, and submit it with an CCH application?

Here in NC, we as instructors, need to purchase certs that are serialized and issued from the state with an embossed seal. It's much more authentic. It's a pretty nice cert, too. The only downfall for the student is they need to turn that in to the local Sherriff anyway when applying for the actual permit. If they want they can make a copy of it, but the original must be submitted.

When you contact Cleet mention the fact of how easily their cert can be forged. Maybe that'll change their tune.

Ok I'll print you a copy of my certificate! When you go to the sherrif's office to be finger printed with it. He knows if it's real because My signature, and registration number are on file in his office, and he checks them.

Wow your'e there getting your prints done he can just lock you up.

Would you like to come try it! Everything is checked and rechecked at the sherriff and the OSBI as it goes through. They compare everything all the way

Did I in any way say I would follow suit with that? I'm glad they follow up on everything. Otherwise it would be easy to fake the information. That's all I'm saying.

I really wouldn't want to risk pulling a stupid move like that. Please.

And you can wear your CCW Instructor's Badge while handing them out so you look more :pleasantry:"tactical":pleasantry:.

Gulf.....you wore out the ccw badge thing! You're going to have to come up with some new material, that makes no sense. Sorry, but you need some new material. I'm sure you get a warm tiggeley feeling up and down your leg and maybe looking in the mirror every time you post that same ol'same ol'. Think beyond the box, I know you can do it!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back