CDC sued for massive fraud

Oldgrunt

It seems that this article beggars the question, "If COVID-19 is nothing more than a variant of influenza (and there is not a sample of the of the COVID virus to be found, anywhere) why is the government so insistent on everyone taking the questionable vaccines?" What is contained in the vaccines that is being forced on us and what will be the long, or short range, effects?

Whatever the reason for forcing vaccines on the populace is, I question it being of any benefit to us at all. People who have had both shots are coming down with the virus again which indicates to me that the efficacy against the virus is questionable. If it doesn't give one immunity from a recurrence, why is it being pushed? That simply does not pass the smell test!

This vaccine may not be the Mark of the Beast from the Book of Revelation but the ramifications being pushed for refusing it are identical, " Revelation 13:17, KJV: "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." I see more restrictions from government every day.

But, back to the original question, "What is contained in these vaccines that the government is so intent on forcing on us?"

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
It seems that this article beggars the question, "If COVID-19 is nothing more than a variant of influenza (and there is not a sample of the of the COVID virus to be found, anywhere) why is the government so insistent on everyone taking the questionable vaccines?" What is contained in the vaccines that is being forced on us and what will be the long, or short range, effects?

Whatever the reason for forcing vaccines on the populace is, I question it being of any benefit to us at all. People who have had both shots are coming down with the virus again which indicates to me that the efficacy against the virus is questionable. If it doesn't give one immunity from a recurrence, why is it being pushed? That simply does not pass the smell test!

This vaccine may not be the Mark of the Beast from the Book of Revelation but the ramifications being pushed for refusing it are identical, " Revelation 13:17, KJV: "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." I see more restrictions from government every day.

But, back to the original question, "What is contained in these vaccines that the government is so intent on forcing on us?"
Fact..the New World Order agenda is to govern over no more than five hundred million people worldwide. Go figure.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pirragora3