CCW Permit in Maryland

Then I would contend that you don't understand the restrictions on your carry permit, and you are in for a rude awakening when you attempt to use your pocket full of deposit slips to justify why you have a concealed gun outside of your home/business/bank geography.

Thank you for the reply. While I respect your opinion, I do find your comment to be a bit off base. I will be using my permit in accordance with all restrictions provided with the permit. (I have carefully reviewed). My business locations and day to day operations allow for more flexibility than you may think.

URGENT! YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED RIGHT NOW!

It appears, unless this is a spoof, that MD is about to take House Bill 52 to committee which would recognize permits issued by PA, VA, DEL.

Go to NRA-ILA for details and write to each member of the committee; their emails are listed! Be positive. Hurray for Maryland! It's about time they did the right thing. And I can think of a whole lot of folks that will visit MD as a result.

:help::help::help::help:

URGENT!

Maryland Concealed Carry Reciprocity!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They dont have it yet, but please go the NRA website and e-mail the delegates. IF they pass this bill, it would mean PA, DE, and VA resident/non-resident permit holders (alas, not WV) to have reciprocity.

NRA-ILA :: Maryland: Pro-Gun Bill Scheduled for Hearing in the House Judiciary Committee

"5–117.1
A LICENSE ISSUED BY DELAWARE, PENNSYLVANIA, OR VIRGINIA TO AN INDIVIDUAL TO CARRY A REGULATED FIREARM, INCLUDING A CONCEALED REGULATED FIREARM, IS VALID IN THIS STATE."

Please support this, and overload their system... especially if you are MD residents. It does not have a provision preventing non-resident permits from being accepted.

http://mlis.state.md.us/2010rs/bills/hb/hb0052f.pdf

Hope it passes!

Gun Facts - Gun Control | Facts | Bebunk | Myths

Thank you for the reply. While I respect your opinion, I do find your comment to be a bit off base. I will be using my permit in accordance with all restrictions provided with the permit. (I have carefully reviewed). My business locations and day to day operations allow for more flexibility than you may think.

Then I'll wish you well in your travels. I hope your interpretation of the restrictions falls within the bounds of the first MSP trooper you encounter.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back