CCW Instructor's Badge

caveatimptor

small arms instructor
A person is guilty of a class B misdemeanor who: displays or possesses without authority any badge, identification card, other form of identification, any restraint device, or the uniform of any state or local governmental entity, or a reasonable facsimile of any of these items, with the intent to deceive another or with the intent to induce another to submit to or rely on his pretended official authority or to rely upon his pretended official act. You have the license in your wallet & the gun on your hip.
"We Don't Need No Stinking BADGES!
Link Removed

G50AE

The instructor is important, because he is the instructor and has gone through more training (hopefully) than his students. This is why one gives the instructor respect.
Which would tend to argue for a CCW instructor having a CCW Instructor's Badge.

Which would tend to argue for a CCW instructor having a CCW Instructor's Badge.
Virtually all of us went through grade school, high school, and maybe college without any of the teachers wearing a badge. The person who predominantly stands in front of the room giving instructions/information is easily identified as instructor/teacher.

What's next, a badge that says "I like wearing badges"?

G50AE

Virtually all of us went through grade school, high school, and maybe college without any of the teachers wearing a badge. The person who predominantly stands in front of the room giving instructions/information is easily identified as instructor/teacher.
A CCW Instructor is much, much more "tactical" than a grade school or high school teacher. Also in Ohio the courts ruled that teachers who participate in the armed teacher program are required to have the same level of training as reserve LEOs. If a reserve LEO has earned the privilege of wearing a badge due to their training, should not someone who has received the same training?

What's next, a badge that says "I like wearing badges"?
I don't know or care about that type of badge or if it even exists. Because I don't need no stinkin' "I like wearing badges" badge. This thread is about the concept of a CCW Instructor's Badge.

Oldgrunt

A CCW Instructor is much, much more "tactical" than a grade school or high school teacher. Also in Ohio the courts ruled that teachers who participate in the armed teacher program are required to have the same level of training as reserve LEOs. If a reserve LEO has earned the privilege of wearing a badge due to their training, should not someone who has received the same training?

I don't know or care about that type of badge or if it even exists. Because I don't need no stinkin' "I like wearing badges" badge. This thread is about the concept of a CCW Instructor's Badge.
I remember all your post years ago wanting a Concealed Carry badge authorized for carry. That was not well received by anyone, to include the police. Face it, if you want a badge, join law enforcement!

G50AE

I remember all your post years ago wanting a Concealed Carry badge authorized for carry. That was not well received by anyone, to include the police. Face it, if you want a badge, join law enforcement!
Which post was that? It would be more "tactical" of you if you could actually quote the alleged post in question.

G50AE

Go back and read your past threads.
I have done so, and one of the things I received both a lot of heat for and a lot of thanks for was advocating a shall issue concealed permitting system in states like Iowa, Wisconsin, Alabama, Connecticut and California.

G50AE

He's been banned BUT you would have to had known him to appreciate his humor and insight. I'm still not sure why he got the boot (MAYBE Lukem could post in private supporters thread) ONE of his matras was "NO Stinking Badges" except of course for his dog.
Reports of my demise have been premature.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zxclord123