ccw holster

ruger45

Hi everyone new to site signed up for my ccw at end of month and am in need of a right side holster for star bm 9mm have a shoulder rig for this gun but will need strong side for test I'm in simpsonville/greenville area THANKS

I'm sure you will get many responses similar to mine, but let me be the first to vote for the Crossbreed Supertuck. CrossBreed Holsters, Innovative holsters for concealed carry-1911-Glock-HK-Sig-Taurus-Kimber-Springfield-Colt-XD Excellent holster. Fully adjustable, can't say enough good about it. I carry my Star PD in it, and all it takes to conceal is a loose fitting T-shirt.

+ 1 on the Supertuck. I will also add that I use different holsters for different situations. So don't assume that one holster will be just what you need. I have 4 different holsters that I use depending on the situation and dress code.

Definitely take a close look at the Crossbreed holsters. Take advantage of their Trial period, too.

Crossbreed Supertuck is well worth a look. If you need it by the end of the month you may need to go with an off the shelf for the time being as the supertuck may be three weeks out. Well worth the wait.

Crossbreed Supertuck is well worth a look. If you need it by the end of the month you may need to go with an off the shelf for the time being as the supertuck may be three weeks out. Well worth the wait.

got mine in a week. I ordered it on a thurs. They called me on the next mon. I forgot to specify which firearm it was for. They said thewould start on it on Wednesday and I was wearing it on Saturday. A++ on customer service.

Just keep in mind a good holster requires a good belt... thick and wide as you can get it. A CC holster should be held high and tight to your side.

thanks everyone ordered a crossbreed and a buddy is going to let me borrow a holster for class if it isn't here in time thanks for the suggetions and help this is a great site

Hey, Ruger45

I just joined myself. As for holsters, It depends on how well you want hide it. I have Fobus paddle holsters for all of my hand guns. I have a KelTec that I carry. (smallest one I have) and it tucks nicely under my shirt.
You can get them fairly cheep on ebay.

Is the supertuck designed specifially to each firearm? or will most slide actions fit the same one? I want one but I am going to go from my s&w 3906 4" to a slim hawg 3" in the next 3 months or so. I hate the holster I have for the 3906 but I don't plan on ever carrying it again after I get the hawg.

Mine's on order, but from what I understand, each supertuck is custom made for the specific frame of the gun. Because it's kydex, it's not going to be as forgiving as leather.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back