CCW Badge displayed on North American Arms website.

G50AE

K, I'll wear one, IF it says "Miss" in front of the CCW, and IF I can wear it with a cocktail dress and combat boots.

So then you are planning to enter the Miss CCW Padgent I take it?

cmhbob

Sig fault.
**** me twice on Sunday, they've got an entire site of fake badges. What a really terrible idea.
Yes, because small legitimate security operations should only buy badges from certain sites or stores. Some are obviously souvenir badges. Some are legit. As for the rest? :unsure: Some people buy Kimbers. Some buy Hi-point.

localgirl

Yes, because small legitimate security operations should only buy badges from certain sites or stores. Some are obviously souvenir badges. Some are legit. As for the rest? :shrug: Some people buy Kimbers. Some buy Hi-point.

I guess so. But I sure wouldn't want to be wearing my Jack Bauer or Hawaii Five-O badge and have some poor sap come running up to me asking me for help. That could just be embarrassing for everyone.

jg1967

Sometimes I think I'd wish there WAS something for us CCW people that CLEARLY does NOT look like a cop badge but gets the point across.

cmhbob

Sig fault.
Not a bad idea, but anything available online is almost automatically compromised, because anyone can order something online. Maybe if there was some way to link it up with your permit-issuing state, but that would get unwieldy pretty quickly.

The bigger badge companies, like Blackinton, used to require any badge orders be on agency letterhead, but even that can be faked easily enough these days.

jg1967

Yeah, I can't say how it could be done either, just that it would be nice if somebody could figure it out.

glock2162

Bad Idea in Utah

The very Idea of a CCW badge In Utah for example is not up for discussion as it is Illegal and is concidered a class B misdemeanor. I however have mixed feelings as to the practicallity of such a Badge, as this would most likely get people in unnessary trouble.

G50AE

The very Idea of a CCW badge In Utah for example is not up for discussion as it is Illegal and is concidered a class B misdemeanor. I however have mixed feelings as to the practicallity of such a Badge, as this would most likely get people in unnessary trouble.

I guess that people in your state can rule out participating in "Sheepdog awareness day", better known as "Wear your CCW Badge to work day."

Rustell

Rustell
Badge wearing permit holder..

Link Removed

Earlier this year,a man in Washington,shot a dog that was attacking him and his dog.He was a valid permit holder and was wearing such a Badge..(1.15 on the video).
I don't understand his motives for wearing such a thing..

Shawn Jarman

crzyjarmans
I have a CCW badge, I got for a stocking stuffer, about 10 years ago, as a joke from my ladyfriend, I have it hanging on a poster of a young lady in a bikini, I wont say where :biggrin: , I personally, would never where one, IMO, if you want to where a badge, join the police force or any other job that requires one to where one

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gulshannegi