CCW Badge displayed on North American Arms website.

G50AE

North American Arms Home page

:wacko: See for yourself. While I have always been a fan of the Guardian line of pistols, the display of a CCW Badge on their website has taken my opinion of their company down a notch. I will now need to send them an email stating that, and I quote,"We don't need no stinkin badges!"

jg1967

I have yet to see anything in their lineup that I'd want but that aside that badge is just goofy. Not sure what they were thinking there!

retiredman

They have about as much of a chance as a snowflake in the arabian dessert on a hot dry day of getting me to have one.

cmhbob

Sig fault.
I've lost track of how many of CCW badges I've seen in print ads. It's a marketing thing. No big deal to me.

G50AE

Just because a CCW badge is a bad idea doesn't make it wrong. Lighten up and don't take it so seriously.

I have always found NAA to make a high quality product. Yes they are a niche market, but they do make quality products. Except for the CCW Badge.

whitetiger

Mr Goldwater we are having a little bit o fun cause the ccw badge is SO!! over the top joke gone bad it's now a myth We are just too use to seeing G50AE getting his ccw badge line in somewhere we miss it. So Hell yea! it's old BUT IT still gets every one going and My Man G like to just throw it out and see if someone bites and just like a shark infested kiddy pool someone takes the bait and runs. The man is a god! you think just the letters would get old ccw then add badge and the fins start coming. Oh well
Hey G! WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING ---- you finish it bud!
hope ya have a great end of summer. OH wait what state ya from BUD? I am In Wisconsin.

glock2162

I think the badge is just for show, it is not a product that they have for the market.
CCW Badges are not allowed in the state of utah and are a Class B misdmenor, Badges are for LEO, Bail recovery Officers (only when working). So If traveling through Utah leave it at home.

Adam Briggs

I think badges are goofy too. I've even seen sashes that you would wear. I sure hope they were a joke.

Seriously, if I'm going to conceal, then I'm not going to broadcast it to anyone, LEO or otherwise!

csmith177

I dunno. If I were a big open carry person, which I'm not, that lived in a state only allowed concealed carry. That badge might make some kinda political statement in interest to openly carry

G50AE

I think badges are goofy too. I've even seen sashes that you would wear. I sure hope they were a joke.

Seriously, if I'm going to conceal, then I'm not going to broadcast it to anyone, LEO or otherwise!

CCW Capes,
CCW headbands,
CCW Pimp Canes,
CCW maskes because concealed means concealed...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tgtjf