CCW application question

RRFD

i noticed on the florida application that a substitute for training requirement was a copy of a license to carry a firearm from another state. I was wondering if you can use a non-res CCW to fullfill that requirement?

i noticed on the florida application that a substitute for training requirement was a copy of a license to carry a firearm from another state. I was wondering if you can use a non-res CCW to fullfill that requirement?

Yes, as long as both states have reciprocal agreements. For instance, my Ohio CCW is recognized in Florida. Likewise, reciprocal in Ohio, However, if you still think you need a Florida CCW, then your Ohio CCW is proof enough for them to give you a Florida license...all legal requirements bein g met at the time of application.:victory:

I am not sure if the actual permit will work. I know that the training certificate will.

It's not part of the Florida Statutes that an endorsement, license or permit to carry from another State can be used in lieu of documented training.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back