CCP Address mistake

ArmyCW4

The address on my CCP is somehow incorrect, the addrees should end with RD. and it shows DR., should that be a concern to have it corrected by the Sheriff Office?

The address on my CCP is somehow incorrect, the addrees should end with RD. and it shows DR., should that be a concern to have it corrected by the Sheriff Office?

Yea, I would have the sheriff's office correct that, their mistake, especially if there is a DR with the same name in your town. Also when they mail a renewal reminder, it would likely go to the wrong address.

When we picked our permits up, they very closely examined the address on our drivers license with the CHP before handing them to us.

Thanks. My concern is to be stopped and this address on my permit not matching 100% my DL address, although, everything else is correct minus the DR instead of RD on the street name.

Yea, I would have the sheriff's office correct that, their mistake, especially if there is a DR with the same name in your town. Also when they mail a renewal reminder, it would likely go to the wrong address.

When we picked our permits up, they very closely examined the address on our drivers license with the CHP before handing them to us.

Fixed within two days by the Sheriff's Office.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back