CC in the lovely heat in fl

zoltandaman

Ok ppl what and how do you carry in Florida during the summer. Winter is no problem. G26 inside pull on boot.

We have the same type of heat and humidity here in MO. 107 a couple of weeks ago....

Crossbreed Horsehide IWB, Lightweight flowered shirt, and a light muscle t-shirt. underneath just to soak up some sweat. Other times I will wear a regular loose t-shirt over the muscle t-shirt. Summer is tough.... I carry a FS 1911.

Have carried in the heat of Florida for 5 years now. A Smith & Wesson j-frame .357 snubbie in front pocket
inside a Desantis Nemesis pocket holster......no problem!!

Yeah it just looks like to me when I carry mine in the pocket ppl will notice. Maybe I do because I know what it looks like

seeing as we herein texas (well my area atleast) we have had 68 days of 100 or more temps, im still carring the same way with my xd-40 subcompact in a crossbreed supertuck with a tank top style undershirt and a normal tee shirt over top. hot yes, but cheaper than spending more $$$ on a smaller gun and holster (for me in the current situation)

atleast summer is almost over.

zoltandaman:222135 said:
Yeah it just looks like to me when I carry mine in the pocket ppl will notice. Maybe I do because I know what it looks like
In my situation I don't care whether people will notice, at work or almost anywhere. Loose clothes and a pocket holster work fine.

Currently I only own and inside waistband black hawk cheap holster and an ankle holster I forgot the brand. So I guess ill be investing in a nice holster.

Man's short denim pants with 5 large pockets in front. 'Bought it at SAM's. Have my 380 inside one of the large pockets and it doesn't even print -- wore it once with my Glock 23 and it was perfect. I can event tuck my shirt in.

Cargo shorts with an LCP in a Desantis pocket holster. Spare mag in other front pocket in Desantis pocket mag. holster. Business brings a .357 j frame is a Galco King Tuck,

Summer in Oklahoma is also pretty hot.

LCR/G30/26 in OWB holster under loose t-shirt or fanny pack. LCR occasionally in pocket holster.

-Doc

The reason I carry a j-frame in my front pocket is because I felt as though the "flatness" of my Kahr .380
printed through my jeans too obviously. So the "unevenness" of the snubbie breaks up the outline to print less.
But people really don't go around examining what people have in their pockets here in Florida!

I'm in shorts and light shirts in the summer. It gets hot in western Colorado too. I carry my Beretta Bobcat in a pocket holster in the shorts. This winter I'm going to look into a CC vest for the Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry.
MR

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back