CC Holster for P250 Sub Compact?

Jayman720

I've done some looking, but websites aren't exactly the best tool to find what fits, or what really works...

Does anyone have a Sig Sauer P250 sub compact (The one that comes in the 2SUM kit) that they use for concealed carry? If so - what holster do you use? I haven't cc'd before, so I'm open as far as IWB or OWB. (Without knowing or trying one, I'd guess I'd prefer an OWB holster - but again, this is my first time cc-ing.) I think I'm looking for a holster with a serpa lock - like blackhawk - but again, I'm open to whatever.

I'm new here - about a week or so, and after reading through a lot of posts, I can tell I'm gonna be for a long time. You guys are great!

I have a P250 Compact and use a Maxtuck from White Hat Holsters for IWB. Very good holster and you can change out the kydex for another gun instead of buying another holster. Crossbreed is pretty good too.

White Hat Holsters

Try old glory holsters. IWB. You can have them mold the kydex or you can order the do it your self kit. I have made two of them so far. These are very comfortable to wear. Plus i like the fact that i made my holster. Old glory is also a sponsor of this site...

I made my own after the crossbreed supertuck style to fit my p250sc. It works great, rides comfortably, and stays put. Old faithful also sells a similar style and kits to make your own. I got all my own parts to use horsehide and kydex colors that weren't available.

If none of the suppliers have a mold for the p250sc making your own really isn't that hard if you are slightly handy and have some tools.

Desantis has the holsters for the P250 OWB and IWB.

Galco also has one for the P250.

Crossbreed also has it for the second gen of the P250.

hope it helps.

Link Removed

Very comfortable and affordable IWB out there. I conceal a full size M&P with mine! I highly suggest getting a N8 squared tactical holster, you will not regret it!

Still waiting for it to arrive...

I'll be sure to let you know though. Can't wait...

I bet I'll have it, before the state of Wisconsin manages to send me my cc permit...

The wife has a P250 compact. I will carry it periodically when travelling. I picked up a Remora for when I carry her's and it works very well. I had to let the holster form to the gun for a couple of days. Don't know if you would want to use something like that everyday.

Best holster I've found for conceal carry under any weather condition or style of dress, even shorts & T-shirt , for my revolver or 1911 is the K.L. Null VAM (Vampire ) cross-draw driving holster. The quality is outstanding, well worth the price.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back