CC from Florida to Maison, WI, to Chicago, IL to Gary, IN back to Florida - via ATL.

Walter E Coffee

Dire Year 2017
CC from Florida

I'm a newbie to USA Carry. Already, I see it as a great resource. Thank you.

Last edited:
Are we to guess that you have a FL permit?

Go to the top of the page (yep, the one you are looking at) and click on "concealed carry resources", then "concealed carry maps", then click on FL, and select your permit type.

Oh my, WI and IL don't honor your FL permit. In fact IL doesn't honor any other states permits.

FYI: The OP had all the info about the poster's plan to the point that it was obvious that he/she/it just needed to read up on the relevant information, hence my question in post #2. The poster then edited the OP to the point that it became nonsensical. Since you two apparently didn't see the pre-edit OP, you are left in the dark.

FYI: The OP had all the info about the poster's plan to the point that it was obvious that he/she/it just needed to read up on the relevant information, hence my question in post #2. The poster then edited the OP to the point that it became nonsensical. Since you two apparently didn't see the pre-edit OP, you are left in the dark.
OIC. Thanks. :)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back