CBS Sports golf analyst David Fehety's joke in "D Magazine"

CathyInBlue

Tool Maker
Despite how the conflict has been portrayed by our glorious media, if you gave any U.S. soldier a gun with two bullets in it, and he found himself in an elevator with Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and Osama bin Laden, there's a good chance that Nancy Pelosi would get shot twice, and Harry Reid and bin Laden would be strangled to death.
One question. Does he lie?

No, he does not lie.

And "entertainers" like Wanda Sykes can say they hope Rush Limbaugh's kidneys fail. And several years ago Alec Baldwin talked about dragging Republican Sentators' families into the streets and shooting them. And Perez Hylton can call Carrie Prejean (Ms California) every vile name under the sun, and so on and so on.

But that's diff'rant ain't it. Liberals get a free pass!

David Feherty has that British sense of humor that I love and is one of my favorite announcers. A little more on his joke can be found here: Link Removed but he may be close to correct excpt I don't think it applies to all U. S Soldiers, just the majority. :laugh:

No, he does not lie.

And "entertainers" like Wanda Sykes can say they hope Rush Limbaugh's kidneys fail. And several years ago Alec Baldwin talked about dragging Republican Sentators' families into the streets and shooting them. And Perez Hylton can call Carrie Prejean (Ms California) every vile name under the sun, and so on and so on.

But that's diff'rant ain't it. Liberals get a free pass!

It is no doubt there is a double standard. What is good for the goose is not always good for the gander when it comes to left leaning Marxists.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back