Carrying to deposit money

Jdigg218

I work for a RV park in Brevard County and my father just went to deposit $5k in cash and $14k in checks from rent into the bank. He does have his CWP for FL. Ive been researching my phone to death.

Bad for the phone though. :lol:

Well, the OP stated "Ive been researching my phone to death." So the question is, what is it about his phone that he wants to find out? And what does that have to do with his father making deposits and having a Florida CWFL? I know that xda-developers.com is a very good website to find out just about all the information about a phone that you would want to find out.

Well, the OP stated "Ive been researching my phone to death." So the question is, what is it about his phone that he wants to find out? And what does that have to do with his father making deposits and having a Florida CWFL? I know that xda-developers.com is a very good website to find out just about all the information about a phone that you would want to find out.

See, I interpreted the OP's statement such that the OP researched so much that the phone died. R.I.P. phone!

The other interpretation would be that the OP researched so much about the phone that the OP died. Well, you can't post while dead. May be the OP is undead?

See, I interpreted the OP's statement such that the OP researched so much that the phone died. R.I.P. phone!

The other interpretation would be that the OP researched so much about the phone that the OP died. Well, you can't post while dead. May be the OP is undead?

Well, the op stated "I've been researching my phone". Which, to me, means he was researching ABOUT his phone. When you research something you seek information about that something (at least I do, anyway). The OP did not state, "I have been researching on my phone" which would be more indicative that he was actually using his phone to do the research of another subject. If I said, "I have been researching on my computer", I would mean that I have been using my computer to do research. If I said, "I am researching my computer", I would mean that I am looking something up about my computer.

Now if he OP would like to ask a question....something along the lines of "Can my father legally carry a firearm while making a deposit in Florida?" Then we might be able to provide an intelligent answer such as, "Why not? There is no Federal law and no law in Florida that prohibits carrying a firearm in a financial institution."

But the OP never asked a question.

Are we having fun yet?

:yes4:

Lol yeah sorry. My question is, is it legal for him to carry his his gun while going to deposit the money?

Wow ok, no need to be a ****. I had alot going on around me when i wrote that. I thought it was pretty obvious where i was going with my op. Thank you for finally giving me the information i sought. I appreciate the help. And i think researching my phone to death could be taken a few different ways it all matters on perspective. But again i thought it was obvious

Wow ok, no need to be a ****. I had alot going on around me when i wrote that. I thought it was pretty obvious where i was going with my op. Thank you for finally giving me the information i sought. I appreciate the help. And i think researching my phone to death could be taken a few different ways it all matters on perspective. But again i thought it was obvious

Next time, take a look at Handgunlaw.us. :pleasantry:

A word to the wise. If you want other people to understand what you are saying and/or asking then offering a clear and concise explanation will communicate what you want to other people and result in being given a clear and concise answer.

But if you want to get a lot of grief and ridicule then be like a wife and expect everyone else to just magically understand what you mean... not what you say.

:happy:

Why not? Wouldn't that be the best time to carry a gun?

Especially if he's going into a bank.

This isn't New Jersey, or Chicago, OP. We are

allowed to carry guns here. ESPECIALLY to deposit money,

pump gas at night, etc.

Most criminals went to the nanny states, because we

fight crime here by shooting back.

We take our guns Fishing, Hunting, Camping,

out to eat, to the movies, shopping, to neighborhood BBQs,to Church, to the car dealership, to watch fireworks, on picnics, on road trips,to go swimming, to visit relatives, t

Every state is different.

I have not been back to Florida since they updated their laws.

Where I live now, open carry is ok for everybody and concealed carry requires a permit.

The permits cost about $100 total and take about 40 days to come in the mail. And you need to take a 4 hour class which does NOT have a test.

Then you can carry concealed anywhere except Federal facilities like post offices, forest service offices, federal visitor centers, and any institution that has given due notice statewide that they are a gun free zone.

Banks are ok, but I would strongly suggest NOT entering there in open carry mode. Concealed is much more discrete and wiser, which is also generally always true.

A word to the wise. If you want other people to understand what you are saying and/or asking then offering a clear and concise explanation will communicate what you want to other people and result in being given a clear and concise answer.

But if you want to get a lot of grief and ridicule then be like a wife and expect everyone else to just magically understand what you mean... not what you say.

:happy:

Exactly.

They (the teachers) try to teach this in junior and senior high school, but they don't always do a good job, especially not in public schools.

In college you usually get two more writing classes called "Freshman Composition 101" and "Technical Writing 301".

The idea is to have a subject, a verb which agrees with the subject, and a predicate which elaborates upon the subject more specifically than the verb alone.

You should have an intro sentence, a body sentence or two, and a conclusionary sentence -- ergo intro, body, conclusion.

For example, "I have a question about (intro) ... (then details) ... (then:) What is ... ?"

That's a good intro, body, and conclusion.

Q.E.D.

I've carried into a bank that also is a police substation. The sign on the door says no firearms. The bank says, you are their customer and not going into the substation so they cannot say anything. Substation is a separate part in the bank owned building. Makes for interesting discussions with lawyers. :) Same as carrying in buildings that have a USPS substation.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back