carry or have gun with you CCW Calif.

happyj

I read some where I though but can't find the info again. If don't have your CCW yet. You can. carry/have gun with you while camping, at Church business ??? another places beside private property and of course your own home.

What law code would these be under?

Is this what you mean?
Any person over the age of 18 who is not prohibited from possessing firearms, and if otherwise
lawful, may keep and carry a firearm or have a firearm loaded at his or her place of residence,
temporary residence, campsite, or on private property owned or lawfully possessed by the person.
(Penal Code §§ 12026, 12031(h) and (l).) Any person engaged in any lawful business (including
nonprofit organizations) or any officer, employee, or agent authorized for lawful
purposes connected with the business may possess a loaded firearm within the place of business if that person is
over 18 years of age and not otherwise prohibited from possessing firearms. (Penal Code §§ 12026,
12031(h).)
NOTE:
A person’s place of business, residence, temporary residence, campsite, or private property
may be located in areas where possession of handguns or other firearms, whether loaded or
unloaded, is otherwise prohibited. Such areas include, but are not limited to, state, federal, or private
game reserves or refuges, federal and state parks, and other public lands. Questions regarding the
applicability of such laws should be directed to your sheriff or chief of police, federal or state fish
and game officers, or federal or state park rangers.

http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/california.pdf

Is going to church say just to attend businesses? I just wanted to know if I could carry it without A CCW yet. I want to get used to carrying it around place I can with my ccw yet.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back