carry ammo state by state

fastphil

is there a site or more info what ammo if any not allowed in any states , might be stupid question to some but being from NJ,, feel my pain .. thanks

I know Alabama and Georgia do not have any restrictions on hollowpoints- if that's what you are referring to. Alabama does, however, have laws against armor piercing ammunition and specifically Teflon coated bullets.

is there a site or more info what ammo if any not allowed in any states , might be stupid question to some but being from NJ,, feel my pain .. thanks

I haven't seen a site like that, but If your asking because your in NJ I know you can't use JHP in self defense. Yet you can burn them at the range but aside from that, the state would rather you shoot through people.....you know cuz that makes sense.

You can always use semi-wadcutters. They're legal where lead bullets are legal. Keith style bullets are great if you can't use hollow points.

Jim

This law is typical of a society of fools.

Teflon rounds,or nyclad rounds were actually designed to cut down the lead residue in enclosed firing ranges.

One could argue that South Carolina wants more air pollution with that ammo ban.

Perhps the gun solvent maunufacturers lobby got that ban passed to insure dirty guns to sell more gun solvents.

Oh Well! Stupid is what stupid does!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back