Carly fiorina pro-2nd amendment

SR9

I see where Carly Fiorina is capturing the attention of voters per her appearance on the 5PM Fox GOP Debates. So, as one that was impressed by her , but didn't know too much, I thought the first thing I wanted to know was her stance on the 2nd Amendment and gun ownership.
I was pleasantly surprised to find out she is definitely Pro 2nd Amendment and not only is pro-gun for hunting and sport, but a firm believer in guns for personal protection, as a God given right.
On the other hand there is Hillary Clinton. She would like to rid America of ALL GUNS FOR ANY REASON.
There is quite a contrast between Carly and Hillary. Carly is a positive individual with a talent for getting things done. While Hillary has never been known to accomplish anything good.
It may be well time for a female President, but it has to be the right female. But Not Hillary.
I said I had no problem with a black president, but just not this black president (Obama).
Electing Hillary would be like a 3rd term of Obama and America can not stand that.

It is too soon to tell, but I would put Carly in the top 3 of my choices (and not the Donald) for President.

Let's hear it from the ladies?

I can't understand how Christie still has this delusion that America will elect an anti-gun Republican. He's out of touch.

I see where Carly Fiorina is capturing the attention of voters per her appearance on the 5PM Fox GOP Debates. So, as one that was impressed by her , but didn't know too much, I thought the first thing I wanted to know was her stance on the 2nd Amendment and gun ownership.
I was pleasantly surprised to find out she is definitely Pro 2nd Amendment and not only is pro-gun for hunting and sport, but a firm believer in guns for personal protection, as a God given right.
On the other hand there is Hillary Clinton. She would like to rid America of ALL GUNS FOR ANY REASON.
There is quite a contrast between Carly and Hillary. Carly is a positive individual with a talent for getting things done. While Hillary has never been known to accomplish anything good.
It may be well time for a female President, but it has to be the right female. But Not Hillary.
I said I had no problem with a black president, but just not this black president (Obama).
Electing Hillary would be like a 3rd term of Obama and America can not stand that.

It is too soon to tell, but I would put Carly in the top 3 of my choices (and not the Donald) for President.

Let's hear it from the ladies?

Please consider there I believe 9 States you can not do a write in so we are stuck with both and as to Hillary, I would not vote for her for Dog Catcher she is a criminal of not following security rules as to e-mail!!
I worked where Classified Documents were common and If I had played her game with a private server I would still be in Leavenworth, KS in Federal Prison!!!

Please consider there I believe 9 States you can not do a write in so we are stuck with both and as to Hillary, I would not vote for her for Dog Catcher she is a criminal of not following security rules as to e-mail!!
I worked where Classified Documents were common and If I had played her game with a private server I would still be in Leavenworth, KS in Federal Prison!!!

You are replying to a post that was made last year, August 11, 2015. SR9 wasn't talking about writing in Carly Fiorina.

You are replying to a post that was made last year, August 11, 2015. SR9 wasn't talking about writing in Carly Fiorina.

And even if SR9 had been talking about doing a write in, this newcomer has it exactly backasswards anyway. There are, or at least were as of the 2012 election season, only 9 states where write-ins actually counted. On a whim, I researched the topic and wrote a post about it here on USA Carry a little over four years ago now.

The newcomers lately sure have taken a bit of getting used to, eh?

Blues

Have to totally agree to all you have said ant isn't it interesting when a non-politician runs and just tells the truth and his own party tries to make him look bad.
Have researched several things said and most proved to be correct for the most part. For me term limits in Congress is important
Along with stopping this country being the savor of the world. We need to take care of our citizens first then worry about the abused and
needy around the world and then these wanting a free ride may change things where the now live instead of cumming here.
Dr. Ms. DanaRenee Lee

And even if SR9 had been talking about doing a write in, this newcomer has it exactly backasswards anyway. There are, or at least were as of the 2012 election season, only 9 states where write-ins actually counted. On a whim, I researched the topic and wrote a post about it here on USA Carry a little over four years ago now.

The newcomers lately sure have taken a bit of getting used to, eh?

Blues

:yes4: Write-in balloting is an interesting topic though. I believe there may only be 7 states now (OR, IA, PA, NJ, VT, NH, RI) that will accept and tally without stipulation any write-in candidate vote for a presidential election. See https://ballotpedia.org/Ballot_acce...ndidates#Requirements_for_write-in_candidates . There are 9 states that will not accept/tally a write-in vote for president at all (SC, MS, LA, AR, OK, NM, NV, SD). The rest have filing requirements for write-in presidential candidates that must be met by that candidate in order for the write-in vote to be tallied. I have not independently fact-checked all the information presented on this website, but for 3 states that I looked up (one from each group) the information matched what was presented on this site.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back