Care to guess who this guy will be voting for?

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
I found this article on yahoo. I could be wrong, but my guess is that this November, he'll be voting for Barack Obama.

Link Removed

DALLAS (AP)—The battered reputation of Josh Howard took another hit this week when an online video surfaced showing the Dallas Mavericks forward disrespecting the national anthem.

In a video posted on YouTube, Howard is shown on a football field at a charity flag football game. As the national anthem plays in the background, Howard approaches a camera and says: “‘The Star Spangled Banner’ is going on right now. I don’t even celebrate that (expletive). I’m black.”

Howard’s agent, Jeff Schwartz, did not immediately return a phone call seeking comment. Donnie Nelson, the Mavericks’ president of basketball operations, directed questions to team owner Mark Cuban, who in an e-mail declined to comment.

The incident is the latest off-court problem for Howard, a fifth-year pro from Wake Forest who averaged 19.9 points and seven rebounds last season. He was arrested in July when police said he was drag racing at 94 mph in a 55 zone. A court appearance was scheduled for next week.

Howard was criticized last season for saying in a radio interview during a first-round playoff series against New Orleans that he occasionally smokes marijuana. Later that same series, he angered coach Avery Johnson by throwing himself a birthday bash after a Game 4 loss to the Hornets.

“‘The Star Spangled Banner’ is going on right now. I don’t even celebrate that (expletive). I’m black.”

:shock: I didn't have any idea that being black and being American were mutually exclusive!!!

If he hates America so much he could move to another country. I wonder how much money he could make playing basketball for France? That would be a good place for him to go and whine.

If he hates America so much he could move to another country. I wonder how much money he could make playing basketball for France? That would be a good place for him to go and whine.

If he moves there, then probably France's version of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would probably convince that France's national anthem is somehow racist and he'd probably say those same things there too.

There's that darn right of free speech being abused again. Does he realize that if he said those things in China, he'd be imprisoned?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back