Can you help? I’m confused

old salt

This is my first posting after my initial hello posting . I apologies if I’m not making much sense.

My wife and I have been a permanent resident of South Carolina for three years. I’ve had my South Carolina CWP for a little over a year now. We are planning a visit back to our home State of Pennsylvania. To be able to carry in Pennsylvania I am applying for a New Hampshire non resident permit. The NH permit will also give me the ability to carry in Georgia and Florida. Is this correct.

Thank you

It will give you GA and PA. You are good in FL now with the SC permit. Just don't speed through that 30 miles or so of MD going to PA.:smile::laugh:

Go to resources at the top of this page and click on the state you have. It will give you the information for that state and a map of states that will or will not honor.

It will give you GA and PA. You are good in FL now with the SC permit. Just don't speed through that 30 miles or so of MD going to PA.:smile::laugh:

Go to resources at the top of this page and click on the state you have. It will give you the information for that state and a map of states that will or will not honor.

WOW, forgot about that. Thank you

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back