Can you believe it!

gkeil961

Unbelievable video, makes me sick

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=WNUcKsMSc5s

I listened to Alan Schulman Council President from Canton, Ohio.

This Idiot doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. His method of thinking is completely Backwards. Unbelievable!!!

I listened to Alan Schulman Council President from Canton, Ohio.

This Idiot doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. His method of thinking is completely Backwards. Unbelievable!!!

Exactly. I don't know where he's getting the "if the rest of the country allows these types of laws" thing either. Hello?! We've had these laws for 20 years, you were one of the last.

Yep, he's an idiot. I carry my gun at 1:30 am if I happen to be out of the house it that time. You can never win with people like him. Someone said it already in a post on another thread, "Ignorance can be cured, stupidity cannot."

Worst part?

...laws that allow our citizens to carry a concealed weapon... in automobiles in the worst part of our neighborhoods where there's high crime, drugs, prostitution, and someobdy is packing a Ruger at 1:30 in the morning?

If I have to drive through the "worst part" of your neighborhoods, "where there's high crime"... I'm absolutely going to want to have my legal concealed weapon! 'cause I know the criminals will have them, legal or not.

This just shows how out of touch he is. Hate to break it to you, Mr. Council President, but the criminals don't care if they're legal or not when carrying. They're going to carry.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back