Can someone give me an idea on price?

A friend of my son was out shooting with us and fell in love with my mod. 85 Taurus .38spl. He now wants to buy it, but I'm not sure what it's worth as I've had it for some time. Thanks for your help.

Link Removed

AcutionArms is another good site. Or, since it's your son, can't you just give it to him? It'll still be in the family, and I'm pretty sure he'll let you shoot it whenever you feel like it.

AcutionArms is another good site. Or, since it's your son, can't you just give it to him? It'll still be in the family, and I'm pretty sure he'll let you shoot it whenever you feel like it.

It's not my son, it's his friend that wants it or I would just give it to him. Besides the guy makes good money, I feel like telling him just to go buy new.

It's not my son, it's his friend that wants it or I would just give it to him. Besides the guy makes good money, I feel like telling him just to go buy new.
If that is your guts speaking go with it yo are under no obligation to sell it. Unless you have others exactly like it I have yet to find a good reason to sell a gun and have yet to sell a gun that I did not regret at some point selling. So IMO don't or if you do double the price of the nicest custom 85 Taurus .38spl. you can find so you can replace it.

My dealer has them new for 200.00 in the store, so this depends on you.

Who is this dealer and will he ship? The cheapest wholesale price is $257 for a Taurus 85.

TAURUS Model 85 Revolver Taurus 5 Round 38 Special w/2" Barrel/Fixed Sights/Blue Finish

Who is this dealer and will he ship? The cheapest wholesale price is $257 for a Taurus 85.

TAURUS Model 85 Revolver Taurus 5 Round 38 Special w/2" Barrel/Fixed Sights/Blue Finish
Second that request not really looking for a revolver much less a 38 still at that price it is worth looking into

Okay,

I went to talk to him to make sure he would ship and see if there was a problem, and I was looking at a used gun...

MY MISTAKE

This was not done to lessen the value of any deal or value of any gun, it was purely unintentional.

But it looked like it had never been fired, no visible ring or any wear....

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back