Can Muslims be good Americans?

O.K. guys we will just have to admit that some people have their mind made up and we can not confuse them with the facts. If they want to pretend that Muslims are not dangerous or if they want to pretend 2+2 is not 4 let them have at it.

What facts? What you are doing is taking the actions of a few then blaming the whole religion of Muslims as the cause. 09/11/2001 happen cause of the things our government was doing in the middle east. Now if I jump on the band wagon with you, Then all video games where you shoot people should be banned due to the Columbine kids played them before shooting up their school.So now any kid that plays them is a threat to schools that we need to prevent from being allowed to attend school.

It is this kind of logic I have problems with. Just because they played that type of video game before committing a crime does not mean that everyone else who plays it will commit a crime.

Now I am not for Muslims or Christians what I am for is the US constitution that reads as everyone has the right to worship what ever religion they chose. And what is upsetting me is you all know what the US constitution says and are doing what it says not to do.

We all here agree that our second amendment is being infringed by the government, So why is it you now what to infringe on the Muslims right to free worship?

Until they do something to lose that right, we have to respect it or get the US constitution amended.

I never claimed to be a good American, just an AMERICAN. And could care less about what you want to label me as.

And the question being asked is not a simple one but one of someone looking for intolerant people like themselves. As who answers there own question but someone with an ulterior motive.

Was it not you who wrote "So your question makes you a bad American"?

You started with the labels as I recall... So who gives a rats back end about your labels..

It comes down to acceptance vs tolerance.

When it comes to worship, do as you wish, and I'll be tolerant. Don't try and make me accept what I choose not to accept for reasons of mine own.

I'll remain a proud Infidel...

What facts? What you are doing is taking the actions of a few then blaming the whole religion of Muslims as the cause. 09/11/2001 happen cause of the things our government was doing in the middle east. Now if I jump on the band wagon with you, Then all video games where you shoot people should be banned due to the Columbine kids played them before shooting up their school.So now any kid that plays them is a threat to schools that we need to prevent from being allowed to attend school.

It is this kind of logic I have problems with. Just because they played that type of video game before committing a crime does not mean that everyone else who plays it will commit a crime.

Now I am not for Muslims or Christians what I am for is the US constitution that reads as everyone has the right to worship what ever religion they chose. And what is upsetting me is you all know what the US constitution says and are doing what it says not to do.

We all here agree that our second amendment is being infringed by the government, So why is it you now what to infringe on the Muslims right to free worship?

Until they do something to lose that right, we have to respect it or get the US constitution amended.

Bullshite, The battle has been going on longer than that. They hate us and our way of life and have for a long time. Period. And if given the chance to fundamentally change America, muslims would...

The video game part is a rambling disorder so I'm not sure how to connect that to the discussion.

They are free to worship as they choose, as long as they do not attempt to alter things here. If they remain peaceful and respectful of our beliefs and way of life here by all means stay. Breeding terrorists and killing in the name of their god is not the way to make us feel comfortable. If they truly were peaceful then welcoming them would not be so difficult. They treat woman like property. I've seen that first hand...

I've seen enough muslim handiwork in my time to form my opinions...

I think it's time to let this thread retire. It's quite clear that there is disagreement, as well as an overabundance of mudslinging and unprovable accusations when the facts don't want to be heard. I'm quite tired of hearing about supposed "religious intolerance," that I have been accused of having with the agitators here. My statements on this thread, if anything, have shown tolerance and protection, as this one of those great constitutional rights. The facts have been stated in a reasonable manner. I'm too old to be manipulated into being defensive, and all you good Americans are too young to be manipulated into being defensive. Let's move on.

Was it not you who wrote "So your question makes you a bad American"?

You started with the labels as I recall... So who gives a rats back end about your labels..

This is a good example of another angle to their illogic. When confronted with truth and reality they resort to personal attack. No rational discussion is ever concluded in this manner, so they feel better and somehow manage to sleep at night, I suppose.

Simple solution to the disagreements, study, read history, look at the news, have a gander at "The Politically incorrect guide to ISLAM and the Crusades".

Look at the statics that estimates that a full 10% of all Muslims are radicals preach and practice Jihad.

look at the total Islamic numbers do the math, that 10% and that is a heap of people that want everyone not like them dead or subjugated as slaves.

If you think any different then either..
A. you are a Muslim
B. you are a blind liberal
C. are a sheep.
D. have a death wish.
E. just want to argue for the sake of argument.
F. or are just plain ignorant and plan on staying that way....

Sheldon, you forgot a few:

G. Recognize RPI propoganda
H. Understand the difference between truth and lies.
I. Feel secure in knowledge based on fact, not fiction.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the cited book by RPI poster boy Spencer is replete with historical inacuracies, mistakes and slanted, selective storytelling.

Sheldon, you really should spend more time trying to seperate fact from fiction, than alowing the muzzie haters to lead you down the garden path by the nose. :no:

Hey, Corked n Porked, I'm still waiting for an aswer to my question.

Can't believe you would be speechless on this, as you always have all the answers. C'mon, lad, engage...cause if you can call someone an intolerant bigot simply because of their opinion with which you don't agree and it's not a flame, then I have a few choice words for you. Let me know, ok? Cause I sure don't want you whining to Luke anymore.

Suggesting the PIG-IC book represents Islam is like conversely saying Satanists represent the Bible.

You will continue being naive fools as long as you continue believing the agitators pointing to Al-Queida as the predominant Islamic influence.

It only expresss your blissful ignorance.

Sheldon, you forgot a few:

G. Recognize RPI propoganda
H. Understand the difference between truth and lies.
I. Feel secure in knowledge based on fact, not fiction.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the cited book by RPI poster boy Spencer is replete with historical inacuracies, mistakes and slanted, selective storytelling.

Sheldon, you really should spend more time trying to seperate fact from fiction, than alowing the muzzie haters to lead you down the garden path by the nose. :no:

You really need to get away from the liberal media and have a long hard look at world history. His book is factual, quotes his resources and references, and is not the only one reporting the what, how, and when.

Do some valid research refute him if you can, some place other than Islamic propaganda books, look it up but if you choose to operate with blinders on...

Then be my guest book your next vacation some place interesting like Afghanistan and advertise you are not a Muslim.....:sarcastic:

Here it is folks, I guess someone in the administration has noticed the trend...

Link Removed

Why we need to be armed (with guns of our choosing) and ready... There I covered both in one post...

You really need to get away from the liberal media and have a long hard look at world history. His book is factual, quotes his resources and references, and is not the only one reporting the what, how, and when.

Do some valid research refute him if you can, some place other than Islamic propaganda books, look it up but if you choose to operate with blinders on...

Then be my guest book your next vacation some place interesting like Afghanistan and advertise you are not a Muslim.....:sarcastic:

Its like trying to fix a broken baseball bat with duct tape... It ain't gonna happen. Rest assured that the majority of US citizens are aware of the potential threat. Let the naysayers remain blissfully ignorant...

Thanks for the post...

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back