Can I carry a gun at an ATM?

MAD King

Hello,

I am not able to find anything specific on this.
My question: Can I carry my concealed pistol at an ATM which is in front of a bank?

Thank you

Yes you can unless restricted by owner (should be posted). You're Lucky, I can't carry a gun anywhere in my in my State...because I live in the "People's Republic of New Jersey" and I can't wait to move!!! (I do have a Fl non resident CCW)

Thank you guys. I just found also out, that we can carry a gun inside a bank too. As long it is not owened by the Government.

MAD King:216508 said:
Hello,

I am not able to find anything specific on this.
My question: Can I carry my concealed pistol at an ATM which is in front of a bank?

Thank you

Sure....unless you're there to rob the guy in front of you. That's sorta frowned upon.

Thank you guys. I just found also out, that we can carry a gun inside a bank too. As long it is not owened by the Government.

You are correct that banks aren't off-limits in TN, (unless they are posted) however neither are local or state government buildings either, unless they are posted.

I'm sure you meant you had one but make sure you first have your Handgun Carry Permit (or other state equivalent). ON YOU. Carrying a loaded weapon in any manner is illegal in TN, the Permit is a legal defense.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back