Camping Group

Scarecrow

hey everyone I just started a camping group in the social group section. I really enjoy the outdoors and camping almost anywhere I can and thought it would be interesting to hear about other's experiences too. so if you like camping come join! the link below should take you directly to the group's page.

Link Removed

Last edited:
Thanks. Been a while but do like camping and would like to get out and do some more.

I haven't camped since my days in the Boy Scouts, but much of what I anticipate will be discussed in this forum will be similar to what has been discussed in the survival related section. Good luck with the group!

Should start a Paintball Group lol. I love camping was going to take the kids last year but mom said they are to young still to enjoy it enough lol.

Whew! That's a relief. In that case, yes, I'd like to go camping. Where do you camp?

P.S. Stay away from men who enjoy having Vaseline on their butts.:secret:

Whew! That's a relief. In that case, yes, I'd like to go camping. Where do you camp?

P.S. Stay away from men who enjoy having Vaseline on their butts.:secret:

Here in PRHI we have the option of camping in the mountains or on the beach. I've found the beach to be more popular. There's a lot that can be done on the water. Not as much to do in the mountains.

gf

Here in PRHI we have the option of camping in the mountains or on the beach. I've found the beach to be more popular. There's a lot that can be done on the water. Not as much to do in the mountains.

gf

camping on the beach would be cool... umm... seperate tents right?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back