CA judges

geesal

Did anyone else read about the judge in CA who denied a 17 year old foster child permission to join the Marines at 17. She said she didn't support the war in Iraq. I've never lived in CA, but some of the things I read from there, I feel sorry for whoever tries to carry there. It seems very very left wing there.

Yeah, I have seen nothing but bad things from CA. I live in western Oregon, and we have a big problem with Californians coming up here and screwing up our economy. Many OR residents are getting quite frustrated with CA.

No did not see that however I can see it happening in The Peoples RepubliK of Kalifornia.

I think that judges who use their position to further their own political beliefs ought to be stripped of their position? Heres a novel idea interpret the law as in the Constitution and Bill of Rights?

A just government derives it's power from the consent of the governed.

Perhaps we should stop consenting to that sorry excuse for a government and fire those we feel don't represent us?

Out of control Judges is not a new thing they have been known to go down this road before.

to me it seems that it is no longer by the people for the people.. but mor elike by the government for the government. seems the people have no say anymore. or very little. it would be great to get rid of the crack pot so called leaders and put some people in there who actually follow the constitution. the government already has too much power.

Kalifornia

The left coast.
Granola country, the land of fruits nuts and flakes

to me it seems that it is no longer by the people for the people.. but mor elike by the government for the government. seems the people have no say anymore. or very little. it would be great to get rid of the crack pot so called leaders and put some people in there who actually follow the constitution. the government already has too much power.

If you ask me, nobody should need a permit to carry to begin with, anywhere. And as far as the military goes, you shouldn't need a judge to agree no matter what your "guardian" (or judge, in this case) says. What a crock of garbage.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back