Bye for now

aacx22

Tested Selected Initiated
I figure I won't have the time to do this later since I'm mobilizing next week. I'm not sure what sort of time I'll have when I'm in country... so thanks for the chats. :) Best to everyone, whether we got along or not. Depending on how things go, maybe I'll be back in a month or so... if not, probably see y'all in May.

I figure I won't have the time to do this later since I'm mobilizing next week. I'm not sure what sort of time I'll have when I'm in country... so thanks for the chats. :) Best to everyone, whether we got along or not. Depending on how things go, maybe I'll be back in a month or so... if not, probably see y'all in May.

Best to you, stay safe, come home.

Been there and done that several times. Best of luck and God bless.

Thanks guys. Just got my tickets. Heading to Ft Jackson to start!

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2

Just about done with my Army training. Learned to appreciate ease of use and maintenance of M9 and M4. Should be in country next week.

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. :)

I'm in Qatar now. It's crazy hot and humid!

Getting situated... internet is pretty good. Getting to Skype home a lot. I can only imagine how it isolated it was a few short years ago when folks were waiting in lines to share a few phones once a week. Quality of life is way up for our forward deployed folks. I'm splitting time between here and Afghanistan, so we'll see how that goes. A convoy in Kabul was hit the other day and we lost 3 folks. Puts things in perspective pretty quick.

Family is doing ok. Wife is a bit overwhelmed so we talk a lot about the future. I think it helps to keep us pushing the towards the same goals. My older son is 4 and he just started school this week and really loves it. The younger one seems to be doing ok, even though his bro is not around as much.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back