Buying ammo, targets, etc. online

PackingPastor

Where's the best place online to buy range ammo (or serious ammo, for that matter), targets, eye/ear protection for my practice sessions? I'd like to buy ammo & targets in bulk, but not ridiculous amounts-just enough to get a decent price break.

I have found that unless you buy a certain amount it is hard to beat Walmart. You have to look at the shipping even though the price looks good add in the shipping and then get your round cost.It's when you buy in bulk that the savings kick in on shipping, I buy .223 the price to ship 500 rounds is about 20 bucks add another case of 500 it only goes up a few dollars. If you only want to buy a couple hundred rounds of target ammo your going to find that the shipping makes it not so cheap. Haveing said that try cheaper than dirt, great prices and very good shipping. Paul

There is an online site where you can print targets for free. Its call "Targetz" I use to buy my targets at the range but I found that the targets I print online are just as good. Check it out!!! Targetz.com

Go to : FATWALLET.COM
FORUMS
HOT DEALS
IN SEARCH BOX TYPE AMMO

This will give you a listing of some of the cheapest ammo deals out there!

Wal mart ammo

It's hard to beat Walmart except for large bulk orders. Be advised their ammo has gone up, just bought a box of fifty 45 ACP cost me 18.97 plus tax which makes it almost twenty bucks. Eventually I hope to save up enough to buy a reloader, wish now I never sold my Lee turret press.

+1 to printing out your own targets. Even if you print in full color, it's only pennies per target in the long run. Also, if you are allowed to use youe printer at work, it may support larger paper sizes.

I shoot a .45 and I've had a hard time beating walmarts target ammo prices, but I also don't buy more than 200 rounds at a time. Dicks Sporting Goods sometimes has great deals and if you ship to a store its free :)

Cheaperhandirt.com, Sportsmansgiude.com & midwayusa.com
Thats where I shop. All have decent prices, and always have specials/sales.

Joe

I would like to support my local firearms shop if I had one :) I live in the middle of nowhere, that's why I shop online. Unless if I wanna drive 40 miles. The lil hardware store sells ammo, but it ridiculously priced.

How about bulk purchases? I've seen people mention a price break when ordering 5,000 to 10,000 rounds at a time, but I have yet to actually see anyone selling in those quantities. Does anyone know who deals at those levels?

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back