Buy your ammo now people!

gunnerbob

PEW Professional
I've got tons more to get but I picked up 300rds of .45, 300rds of .38, and 200rds of .380 yesterday for $320... and that price is UP from just a month ago!

Get it all now guys!

Come on guys..... the States' efforts to close the on-line sales tax loophole has been discussed for years. It was only a matter of time, under the current economic mess, before the States had to take hard looks at trying to straighten out their budgets.... especially now since the Fed will find it hard to get voter support for bailing out individual States.

You are on your own, Boys! (In short, live with your own self inflicted wounds!)

GG

Agreed.

Five years ago I came into a small inheritance. I dropped two-grand on ammo to store. Glad I did. I've added in increments since then.

If you don't have it, get it. It's not getting any cheaper.

I'm going to spend another $600-$800 on more this weekend... need some more .30-06, 12ga, .22lr, and a bit more 9mm. Then I'll await the next paycheck and decide what to do with that... probably more magizines.

I used to joke that .22 cartridges would one day become the 'new dollar bill.' Glad I bought lots of them, cause it is starting to seem less funny.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back