Butches bore cleaner

hogwild17

I was wondering if anyone has tried this product? I have heard good and bad and was wanting some feedback on this product, or what some of you use to keep your babys barrel like new.

I haven't used one of those. I just use a brush and about a dozen pads. Some hopps then 3 in 1 oil.

Not sure of the product you are talking about. I have a crappy internet conection over here so often pages will fail to load. I have recently started using a bore snake to clean bores with. I tell you what that little thing is quick and easy. I enjoy cleaning my guns at home but here in the field I want to get the job done quick. A bore snake in the appropriate caliber is the way to go. I'm sure many of you know what I am talking about it is basically a nylon braided rope with a smaller shoe string size rope attached and a weight on the end. Just drop the weight down the tube and pull. I usually do 2 -3 passes and it is good to go.

The Bore Snake is great Gunny, I use it also, along with some Hoppe's spray cleaner, an a little Hoppe's oil.. works wonders on my GLOCK"S............ Hoppe's has been my favorites over the years, works good, and don't coast like some cleaners do.............. My opinion only.............

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back