Bush speech you never heard

The problem is the 50% or more percent of the population that BELIEVE the video is real.

I would hope that anyone with half a brain would immediately be able to tell that it is obviously edited. otherwise they should be put straight to the "dumb" catagory.

I would hope that anyone with half a brain would immediately be able to tell that it is obviously edited. otherwise they should be put straight to the "dumb" catagory.

:thank_you2: Isn't that the truth... lot's of "them thar dumb ones out thar"!

It would make for a great terrorist propaganda clip if it wasn't so blatantly false.

Careful, there is a larger percentage of our population than we want to admit that DO believe it IS true... why? Because they seen it on TV, that makes it true! (for them)

I don't know what we do with such people. Hit them in the head with a baseball bat? Will even that get their attention?

I doubt it. And a BUNCH of those people are going to vote for Anti-Gun O'bomb'a.

And that is scary.

Careful, there is a larger percentage of our population than we want to admit that DO believe it IS true... why? Because they seen it on TV, that makes it true! (for them)

I don't know what we do with such people. Hit them in the head with a baseball bat? Will even that get their attention?

I doubt it. And a BUNCH of those people are going to vote for Anti-Gun O'bomb'a.

And that is scary.

...or youtube, for that matter.

New Threads

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back