Bump Fired My Baby Eagle

Scarecrow

so I went shooting yesterday with a couple of friends and I decided to try to bump fire my baby desert eagle .40. didn't really know what to expect but I thought I would give it a try because it looked so fun:). anyway this was my first time trying it. hopefully the video works.

Link Removed

Wow! In the immortal words of Frank Zappa, "Phi Zappa Crappa"! The video is great. I have never bump fired any firearm intentionally. That's crazy. I would like to try it at least once.

So what exactly is "bump firing"? Been a shooter many years but that's a new term to me. I do know it sure underscores how much the muzzle rises!

So what exactly is "bump firing"? Been a shooter many years but that's a new term to me. I do know it sure underscores how much the muzzle rises!

bump firing is using the recoil to fire a semi auto pistol or rifle at full auto rate of fire. just a technique to have a bit of fun.some people get pretty good at it and end up being pretty dang accurate with it too.

nice vid. my baby eagle .45 is my favorite of all my guns. i am going to have to try that bump firing it looks like fun.

nice vid. my baby eagle .45 is my favorite of all my guns. i am going to have to try that bump firing it looks like fun.

I want a .45! just wish they made a full size model.. but oh well a semi compact will do. hopefully I can find one at a decent price.. but with the current administration... who knows.

i have been cc'ing mine for about 6 months so the semi compact actually works out for me, it would be nice to have the option of a full size model.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back